How long should I wait between the 1st and 2nd date?

We went out this Sunday night and he wanted to go out on Thursday but i said he shouldn't miss his classes (he's taking some courses) bc of me**, so we're going Saturday night. Now is it too long between dates? How long after the first date do people usually go on the 2nd date?

**He was like;" i can miss a few hours of class for you". Its a good thing when he said that, right? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely seems into you. So long as the second date is planned and you're still talking with him, a week between them is nothing. There is no set time and there is no proper time that a second date should follow a first. It's entirely up to the two of you. There have been some first dates where I have just wanted to keep going until we had to classify it as two dates. Sometimes I am perfectly fine with two weeks in between dates. It all depends on the situation and the people.

Yes, it is a very good thing that he said that. It means that you are important enough to take prioirty over his classes. But, to be fair, how much that means depends on the person. I'll skip class because it's raining and I don't feel like walking to my car with my umbrella. But he could be very different and never skip class. Could be that means you are very important to him.

Good for you for finding someone good :) Have fun!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0