Are BBW teens attractive or not?

So.
Im a 17 yr old girl who is 190 pounds and 5'4. A size 12-14
So I guess the question is:
Do the majority of guys think this matters physically being with a chubby partner. And is it something attractive?
What are your thoughts on a bbw teen in the dating world?

Thanks everyone. I accept any opinions.
I don't find any rude as long as it is honest. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm honest, I've never really been attracted to BBW girls. I don't tend to find them that appealing. That said, I have met a few that were pretty enough and had the confidence and vibrato that tends to make me forget what they look like. Everyone has their preferences. In the teenage realm of existence, dating and attraction comes down to confidence. A less confident guy will want a more attractive girl so he has something to be confident about. Personalities don't really matter in the teenage world of dating. They are also rather irrelevant because they will change rather drastically once you reach college. If you meet a confident guy that likes you, I say go for it. But, frankly, the odds of finding one at your age are pretty low. Finding one that you will want to bother keeping anyways.

The bottom line for things like this is that you have to be confident in yourself. If you are confident and happy with the way you look, then by all means go into the dating world. But if you have any insecurities that you need to work out, I suggest you hold off and address those first. Dating is complicated and having underlying issues that you haven't dealt with only makes things harder. Be happy with yourself first, then find someone else to be even happier with.

• I am currently struggling with self confidence. but working on it!
      Thanks so much for the input.

• Find what you like about yourself and focus on that!

If you don't like something, change it. Just make sure it's you that doesn't like it and not other people. Other people changing you is bad, you changing you is good :)

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly don't find any BBW attractive. that's just my preference:p but there are a lot of guys that do. more than you'd think.

• I have had opportunities I just wanted the opinion of the majority. Just what I thought. But its good to know there is always someone out there for everyone. thanks!

• It depends on the person. If the girl have a pretty face and a good enough personality, I personally don't really care. Some girls actually look better like that. But some guys care a lot. It all comes down to personal preference, really. But I have to tell you, in our age (I'm 17 too) it's kinda hard to find someone who would date you, simply because most guys aren't confident enough to deal with some assholes who will bother them. Plus, for some there is some sort of stupid competition to see who will date the hottest girl.

• I am aware totally of the competition and the other bullshit that comes with the dating world at our age. But it is good to understand all points of views on this subject that is usually frowned upon through the media and is portrayed as something negative. Being a chunky girl and wanting to be admired not just sexually but emotionally. Thank you for your opinion :)

• No, the majority of guys don't find chubby girls attractive. Unattractive guys will say they do because they can't get the slimmer, more attractive girls, so they like to pretend that they'd turn them down for a fat girl, but they're full of shit.

Your best bet is to eat healthier, do more exercise and lose the weight (don't starve yourself though as that's not healthy at all).

• I see, well I guess I am going to just keep doing what I have been to be healthier.
      Thanks

• Good :) no problem.

• I'm being brutally honest. I would not date you. I work out regularly, like 4-5 times a week, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and I'd only date someone that cares about their body like I do mine. You might have the most beautiful personality in the world, but there has to be some sort of physical attraction, so personally, BBW teens are not attractive to me.

• Obviously the physical skill would be off beat so I don't see any surprise there. Thank you though for ur opinion.

• Me personally, when I was in HS I'd always only date the "chubby" girl and id get called a lot of rude things too. I've always known that most of the to. e they'd be jealous. Young boys think that MTV girls is what's hot because of the way they shove beauty on them

be patient and confident that they're out there. A confident thick girl is almost irresistible

• I'm not attracted to BBW women.

• No for me. At 5' 4" I like 100 lbs.

• that sounds pretty overweight.

• It is. But I am working on it. rarely anyone wakes up in the morning and says they want to gain a few pounds. Just as it happened. it can decrease. Thanks.

• i think if you are working to lose the weight you have things going for you. If you aren't very active & you eat a lot of ice cream then people will be turned off by that. I don't think guys see weight so much as they see healthy.

What Girls Said 4

• Being at 5'4 and 190 Ibs is being obese. There is nothing attractive about being obese because of all the health risk involve. Sure you can have a loving personality, but I believe overeating is just a sign of depression.

• I'd say stop using food as a source to "combat" your problem and look for a real solution. Involve yourself with people who are motivational, eat healthier, exercise.

• Usually I have been turning to food to release something. Im not so sure yet. But I am working on being happy right now and healthy. Thank you so much though for ur opinion.

• My thoughts on a bbw teen in the dating world:
    You're gonna have a bad time.

• I have actually been having an experience of an ok time. But thank you for your opinion. I know that usually the bigger girl in a group doesn't get any attention like her slimmer friends but I feel through time It will get better for me.

• I would not. I'm fit and work out. I need the same in my partner

• I see. well there is always diverse preference in life. But thank you for your opinion.

• You are morbidly obese

• I know. but thank you for your opinion.