I don't have a "type" anyone who feels like that? x]?

There are many who have their types and how boys or girls they like, but I've never had it. I am open to all and don't care particularly how the boy looks. as long as the person is kind and sweety that's all I care about, I go more for personality than looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my physical attribute
    Must be 5'10 -6'3
    Athletic build. Just someone who goes to the gym
    Can be European, latino, black, arab or south asian. I am not into East Asian.

That's about

Personality: definitely intellectual, funny, understanding, open minded, gentle :)

• I'm into guys with dsrk hsir though. Their eyes can be any color. Blondes not so much but I'm willing :)

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. The closer you get to my ideal, the better.

• well the only "type" i have is "not fat" the rest is pretty much dependent on her personality and or looks in general.

• I have a "type" as you say, pale. girls with dark hair.

• I have multiple types.

• I don't have a type either, I've been attracted to all sorts of women.

What Girls Said 5

• I always think I have a type, and I really do, but at times other people attract me -that are completely unlike my type.
    It's never a constant.

• Thank you! Finally someone who thinks like I do. I've never had a type. I've liked short, tall, white, Hispanic, Asian, chubby, skinny, muscular, shy, outgoing, younger and older.
    The thing for me is that there are so many different types of attractiveness.
    And of course a good personality makes you attracted to anyone just about. Like someone you really click with.
    I hate hearing people say they'll only date a certain race or s certain body type. That's dumb to me.

• I definitely have a type! It makes it easier to narrow down. I know what I want and if it's not you then goodbye lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm open to new things but there are certain things I do not accept.

• Yeah, I don't have a type either. I have found myself attracted to all types of guys.. :} if I like you, then I like you

• I don't have a type. I used to have, miss those times. I think I will make a list what I want and stick to it.