Girls! What do you look for in a guy, what makes you want to contact him/get to know him? or just think to yourself Damn!?

I have recently been broken up with, I would just like to know what can make a guy look attractive. How does a guy flirt?

All answers given have been very helpful, thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for a weird but fun and open guy who's okay with my lame sexual comments and realizes that I don't want to be pushed too far. Someone funny with a nice smile. Play poking and tickling. Silliness but can also be serious sometimes. Recommends music I might like.. I generally like guys who see themselves as loners but don't mind if others join him in his oddities.

What Girls Said 4

• Wwweeeellllll I look for someone who is cute, sweet, does not talk about sex or his dick ALL THE TIME, someone I can play bass with and long hair and facial hair is always a bonus lol, common intrests such as music, likes to cuddle, im extremly shy so someone that can get me talking, I look at how he treats others. And their ya go, that's what I look for :3. To flirt, calling them cute, sweet, silly, stuff like that.

• Physical is most important to me but even when I was really into a guys looks I've fallen before. One guy I could text with all day long... he was witty and funny and entertaining. Was a nice change and def caught my attention

• Honestly, just be yourself! If you're funny, then that's a plus! Be you, and if the girl
    Doesn't like you then that's her fault, find a girl who likes you for you! Don't change your appearance or anything for a Girl!

• I find confidence and chivalry attractive. A more humble and noble confidence, not being a cocky asshole. A good sense of humor, meaning you know when to be respectful and also laugh at yourself. My sense of humor is closer to a guys so I actually like dirty jokes, but it's nice when a guy initially tries to be polite.

What Guys Said 2