I had a vision about my boyfriend, is someone trying to communicate me?

Help. I think I had a vision about my boyfriend? So me and my boyfriend, we been dating for 2 months. And me and him was just walking and talking. As we were talking. I look in his eyes. Vision came , I saw him hitting me. And he was angry. And the vision left. Yeah it might sound crazy but I wasn't thinking about him hitting me or him doing anything violent, it just came. That never happen to me before. I mean I get vibes. But that was my first vision.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might tell you the future but the future is never predetermined, it's always changing. I would say if it happens a couple or few more then definitely the universe might be telling you something. Don't let one glimpse of something you had no control over (but in a way it came from you) have control over you or make you question something that hadn't need to be questioned until now. Is your boyfriend violent at all? Does he have any outbursts? Is he very controlling? Some things you have to take in consideration before valuing your vision over your experience with your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• don t belive in this stuff you just had a werird dream

What Girls Said 1

• I believe in it. Be careful.