How would you like the first date to go?

How would you like your first date to go with your girl/ boy friend?

I think i would bring here to dinner then go to a place to watch the stars.

Most Helpful Girl

• First dates are a make or break. Definitely "no dinner and then take her to the movies" it's overly done. Do something that's gonna make her laugh and you're comfortable doing. It all depends on the type of girl she is tbh I personally would just like to eat, cuddle , movie, talk at home. Or just watch a game because I'm a sports junkie. or anything that's not formal. The watching the stars idea sounds cute!!! Just make sure it's something she has fun doing and she's comfortable :) i hope I was able to help. Incase you need more help let me know I'll be glad to assist

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pretty much open to anything, but no getting feely on the first date lol!
    All I want is to laugh a lot, I like laughing, so if all goes well I'll be seeing more of the guy :)

• Something casual. Anything where we can get to enjoy each others company and see if we 'mesh' lol. Ideally, with lots of laughter, feeling comfortable and not worrying about screwing it up haha.

• Anything but dinner and movies. Monotonous after a while.

• Something casual like walking in the park, star gazing, or even a carnival or amusement park

What Guys Said 2

• First date i wouldn't make a move. I would want to take things slow if i really liked a girl. So probably just lunch or dinner or something. Casual

• With me not panicking the whole time thinking of a way to escape:p