What could I be saying that turns them off so badly?

First off I have been told that girls care about character not looks right? I am a 19 year old male 5"11 I work out allot I can bench 180 although I am skinny and working on that. I only way 140 this is dues to my fast metabolism that I am working on. I think I'm good looking, I have been told I am, by the opposite sex but I'm really depressed lately, something is wrong with my game. I am not looking for any one night stands, I'm just looking to meet someone special that I can get to know. Some one I can treat like she deserves with utmost respect, like a princes. Well anyway sorry for rambling the problem is: I have no problem approaching girls tacking to them, asking for there number, (and I usually get it unless they are just not interested or they have a boyfriend something like that) Its usually quite a pleasant social experience. The problem is I usually talk to them, for a bit and then they end up just not texting me back. Its hard to explain everything on here but what could I be saying that turns them off so badly? I do ask if they want to hang out... is this to pressure full? I mean how else am I going to get to know them? Any way like I said it goes from really good to really sower... Ladies your advice is appreciated, guys you can pitch in.

Thanks

that's good but I never seem to get that far now... I usually only talk to them for a few days or weeks and when I try to make plans they stop texting back .

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhh... sorry to hear about your situation. You sound like your doing all the right things. Just make sure your not coming on too strong. Another thing that might be killing your game is too much talking/texting. Us girls get a thrill when we meet a cute guy but once we get talking a lot that thrill lessens.

When you meet a girl say (as your departing) "Your so fun to be around! We should hang out sometime, how does the park on saturday sound?" that little line complements her (making her more likley to say yes) and shows her that you want to hang out. This invite keeps the thrill going and is practically impossible to turn down.

Hope I Helped! : )

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should maybe try a different approach. Maybe, make sure and ask them if they like you before you actually make plans. If they don't text back then I'm sure you can find someone else. I don't think you are turning them off or anything I just think they might not be looking for anything serious like you are. And, you are not pressuring them when you ask them if they want to hang out, I promise. You should just try taking it slower with girls it sounds like. Try asking them if they want to hang out like this "Hey, you want to hang out? If you want to we can chill some other time if you have plans or if you just want to wait." Or maybe you should try dating some chicks that you already know well and see how that goes. Hope my advice helped ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Try telling her that when you make plans with her. Let her know that you want to know the girl on the inside. Ask her if she wants to go to dinner or for a walk something ya'll can do to talk.

• Mustang99 that's good but I never seem to get that far now... I usually only talk to them for a few days or weeks and when I try to make plans they stop texting back .

• Ok cool but how do I get to know them if they won't accept any of my offers to hangout?

• This may not be what you want to hear guy but the ratio for girls/guys is 12 to 1 based on what you said in the question you can find a girl looking for what your looking for. Just don't get discouraged keep trying