Does family or dating comes first generally?

If you are invited to do family stuff (even just go shop or hang out with a sibling) and also invited on a date (with a guy you're not sure you like yet), which would you go to?

• Go on date
  • Go to family thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Family because they're more important than a date with a dude Im unsure about. Im guaranteed to have a good time with my family where it's not the same if I go on that date.

What Girls Said 6

• You can always set something up with a family member. However you can't always reschedule that date.

• It depends what kind of family stuff, if it is something important, then I will choose this first. Important is someone's big birthday, big family gathering, actually even small family gathering is quite important to me (I don't see my relatives very often).
    But if it is going to a shop or hanging out with a sibling (in case i can rearrange), then I would choose a date.

• I will go date, because it is difficult to rearrange again plus misunderstandings etc You have to explain it to him, difficult.
    I love you daddy and mommy <3 No worries <3

• See that's a very good question and I'm torn because your family is very important but what if this date is a once in a lifetime thing I really have no idea! I'm not much help lol

• Family first. Always.

• family is the most thing in my life

What Guys Said 0