What is the best way to pick up a guy in a bar?

If I see a guy I'm attracted to at a lounge, NOT club, what is the best way to "pick him up"? I'm tall and I've been told I am gorgeous many times but when I go out no one EVER makes a move on me. I've excepted the fact that I have to take initiative but I have NO game! So.. How do YOU like to be hit on by a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're hot, all you have to do is start a conversation and you're good.

• Thanks for most helpful! Give it a shot!

• I don't know about the high heels though.. I'm already 5'11 and I'm trying to NOT be intimidating lol.

• Go ahead and wear 'em

What Guys Said 9

• Here's what I do. It might be a little different for you but the idea is the same, rather than make a move quick, escalate things step by step.

When I first talk to a girl I start to get closer to see how she reacts. If she backs off she probably. isn't interested, if she stays she probably is. Then I'll start touching, usually when I can't hear something she's said and lean in closer I'll put a hand on her waist/the small of her back. Again if she doesn't like it she'll back off, if she does she'll stay. I just keep getting closer and closer til I feel like kissing her then just go for it. After doing all that I only got turned down once, but then she kissed me later anyway. From then on it's pretty obvious you both fancy each other so the rest is easy.

• But you can't just walk up and kiss people in bar.

• That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

• Well if you don't get it, fair enough. It's obvious why you have no game lol

• Just go up and ask if they want to fuck.

• Men are squeamish about beautful women. The best way to meet someone you want is to ask him. If not, you may only get hit on by the drunkest since they will have lost their fear,

• ur 30-35 and still going to bars?

• So. What are u going do when ur older. Sit at home going bed at 11 on the weekend

• thats typically what people do. go to bed at 11, get up and go do to work. thats how it works

• A cleavage and be drunk. 99.99% it will work ha.

• i think a really bad pickup line could work :D he will not expect that from a woman.

• Buy me a beer. Simple

• lol what makes a woman motivated to initiate? i'm curious to know since 99.9 percent of women stubbornly insist the guy be the initiator, aggressor

• If she wants him bad enough.. She won't wait for him. This usually happens if she thinks he is the whole package and she doesn't want someone else to beat her to the punch lol.

• Haha, no. But he does have to be smart.

• well thats good because i only have a high school diploma, lol

• no girls hits on me, but if she did I would be pleasantly surprised, in all seriousness though just come talk to me

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly and the answers pretty obvious... The best way to pick up a guy at a bar would be to get him drunk.

• make sure to lift with your legs ;P

• Look good and make sexy eye contact. Don't get too hammered and don't be afraid to start a conversation.

• I've noticed guys are totally thrown off that a beautiful woman would talk to them first, you could say whatever you want really. Throw them for a loop and say hey handsome can I by you a drink? It blows them away