What makes a girl stand out to you?

Say you're newly dating, what are key characteristics you look for? What makes a girl stand out to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• - how she is dressed
    - her makeup
    - her hair (this is the most important thing for me)
    - her figure
    - her attitude in general
    - her friends
    - her behaviour towards other people (because this tells you how she will be like after the butterflies)
    - her face
    - her personality (funny, sweet, loose, social, not shy)
    - her mother (since this reveals how she might look in the future and tells you a lot about how she is raised)
    - her taste in music

What Guys Said 8

• First, her attitude, how she act/talk to people. A pretty face coming as a close second.

• Humor. dont like dumb girls.

• just think about what makes a guy stand out. personality, confidence and charme

• Are the typical stereotypes about men true? Like... just think about sex and don't get emotionally attached or do guys also get the butterflies from girls too

• I am actually attached like glue to girls that look good + threat me well. I never get butterflies from a dumb bitch. only smart, funny, good looking ones give me that. no when it comes to love guys are not that dumb we actually learn who we want to love after we get enough rejections from girls that are just hard to get and arrogant

• A girl that doesn't seem to care what society has to say about how she lives her life. A girl that does not conform with being the same a the rest. A unique girl following her own current. A girl that is truly free in every aspect. That to me is the most attractive thing a girl can have, besides dat ass haha!

• Nothing I'd say to a minor, srry, I like stuff I wouldn't suggest to u

• Definitely if she has big boobs

• the way she's dressed

• I want a girl who has firm morals and lives by them, such girls are really rare.

What Girls Said 0