Is it possible to fall in love with a girl I met on the internet?

So there was this girl i knew for a long time now online We talked on Skype (video calls) send bunch of pictures to each other.. But... The thing is can i actually fall in love with a girl you've not seen before?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure, it's possible.

but can there be a healthy relationship if it's only exclusively through the internet? i don't think so. you'd have to meet in person eventually. there's only so much you can do and share together through a computer.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess so. Like said, Pewdiepie and Martza met online. And also PsychoSoprano (colleen ballinger) met her fiancee online www.youtube.com/watch

• It's possible. I've been there, done that.

• i think possible if you feel the "click" why not. But be reminded that not all the glitters is good, just saying "__"

• Yup. :) Don't you know that Pewdiepie and Martza (?) met online? CX They are popular on YouTube. XP

• i dont believe that it is a real love

What Guys Said 5

• I do not think it is possible since you never really like know eachother.

• Absolutely

• No. You can fall in lust. You can have an infatuation, but it's not love.

• I don't see why not. Meeting someone online isn't some dastardly blockade, it's one way of communicating. I wouldn't fall in love until they were in my day to day life on a regular basis and we were spending time together but nothing would stop me just because we happened to initially meet online rather than in the grocery store or in the hallway of an apartment building.

• No, not really. You don't know the real person. No matter how often you chat on Skype.