Are there any girls out there would date a older guy?

are there any girls out there that would date a older guys?

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've liked older guys for as long as I could remember.
    I've dated a few, crushed on many more... men look great when they're 35-50, typically.

0|1
    0|1
    • Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 13

• I have my entire life :)
    Why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Well how old are you talking? Like 10 years?

0|1
    0|0
    • probably over 10 years

• Hmm well maybe, but that would all depend on the kind of person. The age difference is a huge gap and that can create a lot of problems, not just with your peers but within your relationship because you are both at different times in your life (I'm using you objectively). I would probably only go up to maybe 10 years older but probably younger.

• Ha. This reminded me of that Lois CK scene.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_4vl_H-SI

But I don't think I'd date a guy over 10 years my senior. I prefer someone close to my age.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are plenty, but I wouldn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys.

0|2
    0|0
    • what is your reasons

• This hasn't been true in my case, but they're mature, they know what they want, they know what to do in bed, etc.

• Knowing me. Probably. Not too much older though and maybe for a short period of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! My boyfriend is 12 years older than me :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. George Clooney

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I like guys in their late twenties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would date them and have some fun for some time but I couldnt be serious. I want someone around my age.

0|0
    0|3
  • Yeap im 23 my sons father is 33 and I love him too death

0|1
    0|0
  • yep, i wouldn't date any guys younger than me, except maybe a very small number of exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you want to date a girl who was much younger than you?

1|1
    0|0
    • for some reason most girls/women date older men its been like that for years ! but how ever not so true I think there shouldn't a age thing put on true love as long as you are both happy

• pretty straight forward I feel... its women my age yuk they look old like my mother even thou Im 44 I don't feel my age besides youngers if possible a vibrant and youthful sexy yumi etc

• Nope, they all find us repellent.

0|0
    1|2
  • Yes, but is that older guy trying hard enough?

0|0
    0|0
    • ho hard does one have to try lol at what point do you realize she fucking with your head or something

• yeah for sure there will be some girls who wouldn't mind. I know someone whose parents are almost 10yrs apart in age.
    If you play it well, a guy well into his years can successfully date a girl of any age (wouldn't recommend under 18s though...)

0|0
    0|0