Girls, if you're depressed about not having a boyfriend, would you be more or less likely to "settle"?

Girls, let's say you're sad that you don't have a boyfriend. It's been a while and you've had very little luck with guys.

Would this make you more likely to give a guy a chance that you wouldn't have otherwise? To "settle" for a guy you're less attracted to or have less chemistry with?

Or would you be less likely to settle since you've waited so long... you might as well find something really good?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because trying to stay with someone you aren't attracted to or don't get along with is more lonely and miserable than being single.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on age as women get older they do tend to lower their standards so that they do not end up being alone. Unfortunately, both men and women do settle regardless of age.

• Don't know why I got the dislike, I know a lot of women in their late twenties and early thirties settling so that they can get married/hve children. Not all women settle, but most do with age. It's because good men are like parking spots, all the good ones are taken. :P dont take offense ladies, we're on the same team. lol

• I don't ever settle, regardless.

• I think I'd just wait because if I waited so long why get with someone who isn't appealing to me or has no common interests with me.

• I would rather be with no one than with the wrong one.

What Guys Said 0