Not sure if these things about me would classified me as an ordinary, boring guy:
1) Just broke up 3 months ago with the same girl I've been dating since I was 17 (now I'm 22) and that's about it. We both decided to go our separate ways. I have no other experience to share.
2) I only have limited friends, the same 4 friends from my junior school years. Large crowds and parties have always made me feel unfortable and I don't like the idea of talking to everyone I don't know. Co-workers I only considered them as my acquaintances.
3) Rarely go to clubs. Don't drink too much either. It's like partying (unless if it's a very important occasion) and getting drunk doesn't turn me on. Only once did I get kind of tipsy and I didn't like the feeling so I stopped, didn't let it proceed.
4) Never got into a real fist fight ever.
5) I can sometimes be bookish. Would be great if a girl is smart and can actually talk about hardcore math and science.
But I've been hearing elsewhere about this so called ''bad guy'' thing
Most Helpful Girl
I wouldn't call you boring I would say you are more of a homebody. You like simple things and like to nerd out. I have a guy friend like that and there is nothing wrong with that.1