Is a 21 year old guy too young to be dating a 24 year old girl?

I'm 24 and this person is interested in me but he is 21. we have a lot of interests in common and he's very easy to talk to. he has a good job and is going to school. he comes from a good family and has a great group of friends and really seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, but is it weird to date someone 3 years younger than you, especially when you're a girl like me?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds fine to me, at your ages a 3yr age gap really doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• well it is been said that a guy should be older then a girl because there interest and thinking are totally different if it's opposite as in your case. and you said your interest match yeah it will because when people love each other they do what ever he/she likes so it will be fine now. but cannot say this thing will last for a long time or not.

• I think that age gap is fine.

• Eventually you will want children, when he is not ready. Might be a problem or not.

That being said, my uncle is six years younger than his wife and they are together since he was 24 now he is 46, do the math yourself.

If you love each other everything is possible.

• Nope!

I'm 25 and would happily date a girl as young as 20. It all depends on what you are comfortable with.

What Girls Said 3