If you are really attracted to a girl or have a crush on her and DO NOT approach her then you really don't have interest. True or no?

It could be a random girl on he street or a classmate, gym girl. Etx

Most Helpful Girl

• Not entirely true.
    He's either a coward, scared of dying of anxiety or he's not as interested as he seems...

What Guys Said 6

• Couldn't be farther from the truth actually. He's probably just as or even more nervous than the girl. Based on my own personal experience, I have horrible anxiety issues and am not the most confident guy and haven't had too many relationships to fall back on for advice. Plus rejection is probably the key factor here. Rejection sucks and 9/10 the guy is getting rejected and the girl is not. But typically in the society we live in, it is the man's job to do the asking. My advice? Try asking the guy yourself. You might be surprised by his answer. I find it extremely surprising, flattering and sexy when a girl asks me out. Food for thought. If my opinion means anything, I'm glad to have been of service.

• No. If I think it's very unlikely, that she could like me, I do not approach

• No False. Because he could be shy so approach him if you aren't shy

• No truer than it is of girls

• Not necessarily! They could be shy and scared of rejection or they could have too much in their life to make time for any romance. It really does depend on the individual.

If I'm really attracted to a girl, I'll ask her out and end up getting rejected lol.

• No. Lots of guys are too shy to approach, or are afraid that she might reject him.

What Girls Said 0