I have a crush to my cousin's friend sister and I have a girlfriend?

it is terrible because i will see my crush before school starts and girlfriend might be moving.

I DO NOT CARE IF I AM VERY YOUNG I AM 14

• break up with girlfriend and ask out crush
  • don't break up with girlfriend and don't ask out crush
it is hard ti choose b/c i like them both

Most Helpful Girl

• If you loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't even consider dating another girl so you should break up with her but to be honest, you're probably too young to fall in love and have a serious relationship anyway, with your girlfriend or your crush so there's probably not much point in getting yourself stressed over relationships.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like you're being attacked. I apologize for that. You need to sit and think about how much you really love your girlfriend. Remember how strong crushes are, and how meaningless they seem once their over. You aren't being unfaithful for LIKING someone else because you aren't cheating. You might want to consider a breakup. If you don't really want to, maybe stick with your girl.

• wtf? if you like another girl and you have a girlfriend, why are you still with your girlfriend? You are not being honest or loyal.

• well, the girlfriend is moving so go ask the other girl... unless u like the girlfriend more then don't

• It doesn't sound like you care about your gf too much if you have a crush on another girl so you might wanna consider breaking up with her so she can find a better guy

What Guys Said 0