Two guys like me for sure and they are great friends, people ship both boys with me and now they want me to choose, help!?

Two guys like me for sure (they told me) and they are great friends. They both know that I like them and people are starting to ask who do you like more. The thing is they are both really nice to me and I can't figure out who I like more. I have two main groups of friends and one part ships person 1 and the second group ships person 2. Person 1 is Asian, tall, excellent at school, shy to certain people, and loud to others, yet sucks at sports. I've known him for 9 years. He texts me a little bit on small talk and how annoying people are about shipping us. He sits next to me at assemblies. Yesterday he straight out asked me who I liked more, him or person 2. He is in my main classes but not my elective classes. Person 2 is white (dark blonde hair, blue eyes) not a great in school as person 1, and slightly loud, really good at sports. I've known him for 3 years. When he can he sits by me at assemblies too. He is only in my p. e class but he is in the other block classes. When we text we talk for several hours on random things. They are both great and I see or talk to them almost everday even when its summer break. When I was talking to person 1 onevday he tried asking me who I like and I told him to ask him and person 2 what they think. 1 said that person 2 likes you (I knew it already, person 2 never told me but its greatly inferred.) And person 1 said I like me too. He said however that if you date one of us, the other one wouldn't be mad, so now its up to me. Its hard because they both are understanding, kind and funny. I like them both equally so its really hard. As background we are entering 8th grade in the fall. I'm half asian-half white. Help me choose! Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you just use the word ship? What is this a fanfiction?

What Guys Said 2

• Date one, and then date the other. They both like you, right? You can choose either person first, but if I were you, I'd go with whoever will be harder to lock down in the future. because, you know, they'll be harder to lock down in the future...

• ur 13 and trying to date? yikes

What Girls Said 2

• Tell them that sharing is caring , sharing can be fun

• Pick none. You don't know what you want.
    It'll be unfair to them. You don't know love, because when you love someone, you know. Not both guys at the same time. This is not twilight.