Do you find foreign accents attractive?

Do you find accents attractive and if so which ones? And if you don't like accents, why?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Australian, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish accents. I'm not too keen on European accents, and American accents have because sort of "every day" with TV. Although admittedly it's only really Hollywood accents and Texas accents that are shown.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 0|1
    0|0
    • Haha well damn

• Oh no lol sorry I rarely answer questions so I don't bother looking. I'm sure people ask the same questions often

• I like American and Canadian ones. But also, cause of the subtle cultural differences. They seem far more expressive and open than us, which interplays well in terms of interaction, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect literally had the sexist accent ever, she's British.

I don't really like Indian, Asian, African, Spanish, it all honestly is a turn-off for me. But British works. Sometimes a German accent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the sound of British accent in girls. I don't know what else but I find a lot of accents hot. As an Indian American guy though, I gotta admit I can't stand Indian accent in girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not in the slightest, and I'm expecting half of the comments on here to mention the British at some point. My only response to that is to go to South London and listen to a normal British accent rather than Daniel Radcliffe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ayup. Me personally, I love to troll girls who swoon over "the British accent" with my best impression of the Glasgow Patter... hey, it's still British after all.

• U FAKIN WOT M8 SWEER ON ME MUM IMMA BANG U UP OI OI >:O

• I like Scottish and Irish accents, I'm not homosexual but guys with them are BA. On girls, I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i love accents, so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, I'm straight, but even some guys have good accents...
    Yes, for both genders...
    Australian, British and others, but I don't know their names...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love British accent. Sounds classy.
    Dont like typical Indian accent which they show on T. V

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like a subtle hint of the Russian accent... even if a Russian person speaks English fluently, there's something about the way they speak I can't put my finger on, but it makes my heart melt.

I don't like exaggerated accents though, and especially not the Middle Eastern accents, like Turkish or Arabian... because of personal experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, specially if the person is attractive. I find Italian, Brazilian, British and Spanish accents attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most variations of any accents of native English speakers (besides American english) are sexy. When paired with the right face, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, Jamaican, Spanish, and English accents

0|0
    0|0
  • i love Japanese and Korean accents there so adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the person is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when I hear an Italian man's accent

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if the person is as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Lithuanian, so I guess I have an accent, haha? But I simply love American accents.

0|0
    0|0