Is it always this ugggg at the beginning of a new relationship?

So we are in that weird, we are more than friends but not yet officially boy/girlfriend and I am having believing that this is an exclusive thing. I don't feel comfortable with asking him outright partly because I would like him to be the one to make that decision and I don't want him to feel pressured if he isn't there yet. I guess I am just wondering am I the only one that has these moments of - omg is this real - is it game - is it something that can go the distance... I know I'm over thinking and just need to chill and enjoy the now. I am trying trust me.

Most Helpful Guy

• naw, you're not alone. a lot of people have those moments. i had that thought a few years ago and it hit me that it was official. but don't automatically rush it though.

What Guys Said 2

• Its hard not to push for clarity... i know i just got through an almost real relationship... have you used any pet names for him yet? thats a good hint to use without pushing it...

• what's so wrong with you bringing it up? Good relationships are based on communication if you want to be exclusive bring it up. He might be thinking the same thing and you guys are just caught up playing chicken waiting for the other to bring it up first.

What Girls Said 0