How to let you know I'm interested?

So there's a guy in my class who I would like to see out of class lol. How do I let him know I'm interested without saying I'm
Interested? I'm not even sure if he's available lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Make eye contact and smile. Other than that you will have to tell him. Guys are dumb, we don't get hints very well and being blunt with us is generally the better way to communicate!

What Guys Said 2

• Be a little cocky & funny... do this... when he walks by you at a good opportune time.. say:.." hey, what are doing.".. OR "where are you going?"... hell say im doing this & that yatta yatta... then say " your a horrible liar... i know you came by here so you could look at me"... the idea is to get you in his head.. without looking needy or shy... if he might like you you'll figuire it out sooner than later acting like your in control... if he's not then its better to know now than to obssess over it.

• Why beat around the bush? Just walk up to him and say, "Hey, are we fuckin or what?" Be surprised how much a guy respects that sort of thing. You didn't set up a bunch of loops for him to jump through, you just laid it on the line... Something special about a girl like that. :)

What Girls Said 1

• from what I've seen, guys rarely see anyone just outright asking them, and never know if someone is trying to hint at liking them or not, so just flat out saying it would leave a huge impression