Why do most women rarely kiss and hug their boyfriends?

Why do most women rarely kiss and hug their boyfriends

refreshing

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to kiss him and hug him. I just don't do it out in public for everyone to see lol.

• Are most girls like that. Doing it in private but not in public?

• Maybe, I don't know. But I just think excessive PDA is gross so I don't do it.

What Girls Said 7

• Really cuz most women I know including myself are constantly kissing, hugging and in general hanging on their boyfriends. Not overbearing but a happy medium.

• Is it more in private than it is in public

• I ask because i rarely see girls kissing their boyfriends in public while I see guys kissing their girlfriends in public so I assume men are more affectionate

• I'm usually the one who starts with the hand holding and then I'll give him the look that says if you're down for PDA I am too and eventually he'll kiss me.

• They probably do it in privacy

• really? that's surprising.. i kiss and hug my bf often and he is also like that to me! *-*

• It is not true, i like to kiss and hug my boyfriend all time when he needs and when i need

• I would think most of us do? lol. I love it

• I've anyways kissed and hugged my boyfriends.

• Good question. I rarely do that and I honestly can't think of a reason why. I just don't

• Do you agree that most women are like that? Does it mean they don't care about their boyfriends

• I don't know about most but I know it's true for me. I care very much for him. The only thing I can say is I'm not a touchy feely person. We never hugged or kisses in my family. I can't remember one time that my parents hugged or kissed. And they haven't done it to me since I was very little. I guess it's just not natural to me to be very touchy

What Guys Said 2

• Early in the relationship it tends to be a lot of kissing and affection. Definitely over time, when you're together for a while, it's reasonable to think it'd happen less.

Perhaps she's not into showing PDA? Is this in private at she doesn't? Or only in public? Public Displays of Affection can weird people out.

• I thought girls always wanted to do that...
    Maybe, some are just shy?