Do white guys like to date black girls?

I like this guy and i wanna ask him out but i dnt know if he's interested in interacial dating. he's white!

• YES
  • NO
Im the only black girl at my school
How can i know if he dates brown girls or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy and what he is exposed to. There wasn't even one black girl at the school I went to, so I never really even considered dating black girls at the time. Even when I started working with black girls I never thought about dating them or how attractive they are. I didn't dislike them, but I never gave them a second thought. I didn't learn to pay attention to black girls until much later after becoming friends with some. Only then did I start to see them sexually. So I would say it depends strongly on his exposure to black girls.

What Guys Said 5

• As said, some do, some don't. Everyone has different things that attract them, but you'll never know unless you ask him. Don't let it get you down if he isn't into black chicks, though: It's not a reflection on you, it's just how it is for him. There are a lot of other dudes whom are into black chicks.

• Love satisfactory sex relations are not related to color of skin. It is matter of understanding each other and keeping faith for relationship. I am an Indian, and in India we have all possible skin colors. We respect family traditions and social conditions.

• Interracial dating is not a big deal to most people, so go ahead and ask.

• The last GAG poll on this found that around 70% of white guys would.

• no, it's considered dating down for white guys to date black girls, and the different looks aren't attractive to most white guys. but you can ask him out anyways, getting turned down hasn't killed anyone yet.

• But everyone is different

• hey, you can ask him out if you like, he'll probably agree or decline.

• thanks anyway

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys do, and some dont. But dont let that stop you from asking him out... ASK HIM OUT anyway :) *Be confident*

• I know a lot of white guys who have said they have always wanted to try dating a black girls but never made a move because it's still considered taboo to some people. I'm black and my boyfriend is white, it was worth it because I really love him. I'd ask him out if I were you, its worth a shot.

• And for your second question ask him if he's attracted to black girls, you never know maybe he is. If he isn't then don't ask him out.

• You can ask but I doubt he'd say yes. I've seen white guys with black girls but it's usually because they have a fetish for it

• Some do and some don't. Take a chance and ask him out.