Don't know if my girlfriend wants to kiss me?

I'm 13 and I want to kiss my girlfriend but I don't know if she wants me to kiss her what do I do please tell me

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• if she's your girlfriend then she obviously likes you, and if it hasn't happened already its probably because she's shy so she is waiting for you to initiate it. Dont head butt her though in an attempt to kiss her, i would suggest politely asking are you ready to experience a kiss? be a gentlemen about it, its not too late to bring chivalry back, good luck kid!

• Maybe just ask her? Always be straight forward and honest with girls. That is what they like, if she isn't ready to kiss you, she will let you know, therefore creating a CLEAR boundary that she will love you for respecting. The best way to a woman's heart is through respect and honesty. ;) best of luck!

• take it slow, let it happen naturally. just hold her hand and give her cuddles.

• Dont rush anything. If you ever feel comfortable enough and have the chance , why not bring the topic up and ask?(: knowing how she feels about the thought of kissing will help

• She's your girlfriend don't think just kiss her she will like it

• she's probably just shy, i know i was with my first kiss, just make thing comfortable for her and then go in for the kiss!

What Guys Said 0