Feelings for a much younger woman?

I am a 41 year old guy with a crush on a 20 year old girl. I am in no way a perv, kiddy fiddler or paedo but is it wrong of me to feel this way about a lady young enough to be my daughter and would it be wrong of me to let her know my feelings for her, or even ask her out?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate. I am 39 and have had this amazing 20 year old woman come into my life and she is crazy about me. I entered into the whole thing very casual and relaxed figuring she would move on fairly quick. She started showing signs of becoming attached, and I let my guard down. Now I am becoming attached too. We are both fully aware of how others view the age difference, but we both feel this wasn't a choice. We just found ourselves instantly attracted to one another. Things in the meantime have just been getting better and better.

However, with that said, I will always have that feeling she may outgrow me and this situation. I mean, she is still maturing. Because of that I decided to simply enjoy the time she gives me now and not worry about what is going to happen down the road.

What Girls Said 2

• don't worry as long as she is okay when you are around you don't have to worry about it dude

• It's the phermones.

What Guys Said 3

• 2 questions but only one poll. Biologically it's very natural for any man of any age to be attracted to a girl in her 20's. We're men. We exist primarily to reproduce, and a 20 year old is in the prime of her reproductive life.

Now is it ok to act on that attraction? Society will very firmly say no. But as to how much an effect society's opinion should have on you, I'll that to you to decide.

• Girls in their 20s are in their fertile prime, which is naturally attractive to men. Go for it.

• You ought to know better. Have your mid-life crisis in private like everyone else, and leave the poor 20 year old girl alone.