I sit infront of my class and I need advices?

Im a guy, and i sit infront of my crush. She had been my crush for two years already and i have her number
Sometimes she will kick my chair and disturb/play with me but I want more. What can i do to get her attention? And she knows i will ask her to shut up when she makes noise for fun and she will purposely make more noises, so the whole lesson we will smile to ourselfs like an idiot. I flirted with her alot, after classes we tend to have play fights and that made me had a lot of physical contact with her! But somehow i am afraid to ask her out and what can I do to make her want to get my attention more? Does it sounds like she likes me too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, touching/play fighting is good sign, physical contact establishes a "bond" between people and it shows that she's comfortable with you. She definitely sounds like she's flirting with you, but... watch her and see how she treats other guys, does she do something similar? Does she act different with other guys than with you? Think carefully and observe that one okey-doke? Here's the thing, girls respond well to confidence, as long as you show her that you are confident in yourself it will show through. One way of possibly testing the water, is asking her if she'd be game to go meet up for coffee or cocoa over the summer, when you're with her, do some cute things, open the door for her etc. Plus if you test the waters with an invitation for coffee or cocoa or heck even Ice cream, worst case scenario she says no... and that's not a big deal because you didn't ask her out on a "date" or you can if you want to you know? You could also afterwards just say, "Hey, let me know if you're ever interested in doing something like this again." That way she knows that if she had a good time or wants to hang out again SHE has to contact you. Make first contact, give it a go and then see what happens. What have you got to lose guy? nothing, so go for it, why the heck not? And then, at least you can say I tried. : )

Best of luck!

• Thank you :) Really glad to hear that play fighting is a good sign, and yeah i will continue to observe her if she does that with other guys as well.

What Girls Said 7

• yes she likes you for sure but... it would be great if you could sometimes turn back and tease her the same way she does

• Thanks for the tip :) any suggestions on how i do that?

• I sit in the first row I dont think texting would work, and i makes jokes alot. there's once she even texted me for more jokes!! :D

• It does sound like it. but i also goof around wit guys im strictly friends with. But it sound like she does. If you want to try and find out call beautiful, pretty, or cute. Then see how she reacts. If she blushes and smiles or lets out a giggle it means she is interest in you to. If she ignores you or acts awkward or slightly wierded out. That is a bad sign. Or you could just straight forward ask her out. Good luck :)

• Why do people always say 'ask her out'? I tell you what, I HATE being asked out, it makes you feel really uncomfortable if you are unsure about how you feel for them yet it really puts you on the spot, especially if done in front of people - just try inviting her out for a movie or to hang out, just become better friends and if she likes you she likes you.

• Sounds like it. Why didn't you get her number?

• Play with her hair.

• She may like you too by the information you have provided, heck, she may even want you to ask her out! :P
    Don't take these for definite though, haha.

I guess you could ask her out some place, to get to know her more and spend time with her. Just remember that it's better to do something and then regret rather than not doing it at all and then regretting it. If it doesn't go all that well, then you can at least take it as a learning experience/lesson - thinking about what you'd do better next time. :)

I hope this helps. c:

• You have her number, so use it!

• Im still afraid I might be annoying her though

What Guys Said 3

• You say to her "I'm really starting to like you, I want to take you on a date. Are you free Saturday?"

• Just talk too her every time you see her, make her your focus point

• "somehow i am afraid to ask her out "

Get over it. Ask her out. It's the only way forward, and if you wait too long, she'll get annoyed and move on to someone else.