Dating my best friend and confused?

My bestfreind is a guy and we agreed on hanging out till we get to know each other on a personal level. We did and now we are dating. But I'm not sure how to go about it. Every time we are together we do the same stuff when we were just friends. I'm also scared to ruin our friendship. He's my best friend and I love him. I guess what I'm trying to say is that i m not sure what he wants from me or how he wants me to be. I'm not changing myself for any one but I really don't know if he wants me to make the first move or what. Scared to ask him. I don't want to seem like a prude or a whore. I just want to know what he is thinking I guess. He doesn't really do anything either we just do the same thing like fishing driving around listen to music play ps3 and watch a movie. I'm not sure if he wants to do something different than that or what he's thinking. Wish he would tell me.

So far do good. Cept I wasn't the one who made the first move lol. Your answer was extremely helpful. I guess I would never have thought he mite be thinking the same thing. Thanks again

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey... listen.. thts how real relationships start... Friends>>bestfriends>>Gf and Bf>>>>Married couple. its ok... you guys have a ton in common and tht what will make tht relationship go all the way to the end. you guys know a lot about each other... knows what you like from what you dont. So go for it... He is thinking the same ok? immma guy and I've been in tht very situation... and tht advice I've just givin you take it. Im with my gf now for 1year an a month. Its meant to be.. just know what to do... watch what u say and just love each other for who you guys are. ^____^ trust me... Make the first move and see what happens... tell me here after.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0