"If a girl is interested in you, she'll make it easy for you to ask her out and get together" - True or false?

Regardless if a woman is confident or shy, if a woman is interested in you she'll make it easy for you to ask her out and go out together.

If she doesn't then she's not interested and the guy should move on.

Is this true or false?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. False. I use to make it hard. As a test of faith. Or just a stupid test.

• So you'd make it hard, even reject the guy to test him?

• Dude. I really want to message you. This is personal!

• You can message me if you want to.

What Girls Said 18

• As with any general behavioral rule, Not necessarily. too many mitigating factors.

its best if you like someone to just ask them out and let the chips fall where they may.

If they like you great, if not you move on without wasting time trying to pre assess a situation.

i dont think its necessary to have an invite , in order to make an invite lol

anyhow what are you thinking would make it 'easy' for you to ask her out. asking out is easy. you just do it. either they are interested or not. what exactly needs to be 'made easy'? why is it complicated.

not challenging , just curious. i never thought of making it easy for someone else, or making sure someone else is trying to make it easy for me. i rather just get it over with and find out what i need to know.

• i will never say im busy, as an indirect rejection. its disrespectful, cruel and you will never know if i really am or am not intersted. i dont like wasting time, i have no excuse nor wish to treat a human being that way.

if i was not interested i would just say no thank you.

if i'm interested but busy, ill say im busy but suggest another time.. if you play games bc you think i'm testing you ill be very annoyed.

• oh.. i forgot. thats the default position. agin im just thinking about the stuff you presented. im not making any accusations.

this stuff doesn't make sense to , so im hardly an authority on the matter.

dont let anything i said make deter you from your goals :)

• Not at all, I like having my view points challenged and I enjoy being able to look at matters from a different perspective, I'm also not afraid to be proven wrong.

My view didn't take into account shy people. Shy people are shy and therefore may not know how to convey interest because they are shy, they are not playing games, they are genuinely shy and afraid of rejection etc.

I believe this view point of mine has been spawned by my impatience. I need to learn to be patient, rather than rushing head first into things due to my tendency to be impulsive.

• Most girls will be warm and nice and receptive if they like you. So that kinda makes it easier.

• False. If you're confident you want to test them. If your shy, you won't know what t do, or how to make it easy. So you'll just like them from afar:)

• It really depends on the girl I think.. Some women when they like a guy will shut away even more and become more shy around you or they are extremely confident in themselves and drop little hints. It can really go either way, you have to know her personality really well.

• Not always. If you don't show interest then she might not

• I don't even think you need to show all that much interest. I find I attract girls just by being myself.

• Not really, I'd say I'm quite handsome, but I'm no Hollywood A-lister.

• Who cares about Hollywood? I sure don't

• when i was 15 or 16 ish, i was absolutely horrified of talking to a guy i liked. i would assume girls with more experience know how to get over this, but it really does depend on the girl, were not all carbon copies

• FALSE.
    I won't date a sociopath/player or an idiot.

• What has that got to do with anything?

• Well i'm quite reserved, it takes me a while to open up to people to gain my trust and to be honest I don't really like talking about myself, if I am asked questions I'll answer honestly, but I understand your perspective. :)

• I'm the exact same way, I understand you perfectly.

• I kind of think this is true. Maybe not in all cases but if I was interested in a guy I wouldn't make myself 'not' available so...

• FLASE! She may be afraid to talk to you and is afraid of making a fool of herself infront of you if she doesn't know her true feelings for her.

• true. if she likes u why make all that extra drama?

• very true for me :)

• False! Just because she likes you doesn't mean she's ready for a relationship with you.

• Is it bad that such a thought never once entered my mind?

• Thank you. :)

• Trueeeeeeee

• It depends in the girl.

• I obviously can't speak for all women when I say this, however in my case it all depends on the guy. If I feel I can't trust the guy or that he's only in it for sexual reasons I will make him work god damn hard to get me, because it proves he's truly interested you know? But if I feel I can trust him, and feel that he's in it for the right reasons I will make it as easy and obvious as possible :)

• False! I'm shy and hide my feelings, even if I know a guy I'm interested in likes me.

• Why?

• I don't do it intentionally, I'm just super gaurded with my feelings. It's stupid, and I always regret it, but I'm scared to show someone how I feel. I care too much about people, and I worry that I might care for them more than they care for me and I'll end up getting hurt...

• That's understandable. :)

• False. As a shy girl, I usually never show signs that I like someone because I'm scared of rejection. However, if a guy shows a lot of signs and makes it clear that he's interested in me, then I'm a little more open to flirt/show signs of interest. For the most part though, no I don't make it very easy.

• How would you feel if the guy asked you out? Would you reject him?

• The reason I ask is because I've read some stories of shy people actually rejecting people they liked, but I've never bought any of it. I think it's guff.

• Yeah I mean maybe if the person had severe social anxiety, they would just refuse to date anyone. But I don't think that's very common.

• Not if she's shy

What Guys Said 15

• if a girl sees you and she feels u are interesting (rmbr not into you) she will at least give u her time and oppurtunity like group hangouts not one on one. not necessarily it means she is into you.
    however, if she is interested in you. she will ask you out. not directly. however like i am going to go shopping or gonna buy something for my brother. can you help me?

this is her bait. cause they are not too direct like men.

even a shy girl will ask you out indirectly. hoping you catch her signs and ask her out.
    it will be a turn off. if u miss the oppurtunity and once that attraction is killed. it won't be back in her for you...

so its a small window of oppurtunity and make it or break it...
    all girls will ask their respective crushes out indirectly mostly

• Even if the shy ones that cannot speak to you unless you speak first? Even the shy ones that will actively go out of their way to avoid you? Are you sure?

• All the best for u. I woild stil bet aginst in ur caae

• I would too.

• I guess it depends on the level of interest. I met this amazing woman and didn't really notice her. She came up and started making small talk with me and it was very obvious she was way out of her comfort zone. If I didn't find her interesting, I would have said she was "awkward", but because I was attracted to her, it seemed more "endearing". I was so moved by that I couldn't resist giving her my number.

When a woman has that high of an interest level that she goes against her own normal ways to get what she wants, everything seems to develop almost effortlessly.

• That's what I'm talking about. If a woman likes you she won't play games, she won't send mixed signals, play hard to get, she'll make it easy for you to ask her out because that's what she wants.

• But the level of attraction is key here. A woman that has a very high level of attraction at first site is rare. I can only think of maybe one other example of this in my life. Usually the interest level will be high enough to where you have a shot, but not high enough to get her to move out of her comfort zone.

• That's quite interesting, so I have a feeling I may have jumped the gun on this one.

• the last part might be true, but the first point, not necessarily.

• Would you mind elaborating on why you feel the way you do?

• yeah i want to know what you mean by making it easy to ask her out. i thought you meant I don't know being nice or letting you know her schedule, though im really not sire what it means to 'make it easy'. but if you mean she won't reject you, thatsher response after being asked. thats not her paving the way for it to happen.

so can you tell me what you mean by 'shell make it easy for you to ask her out'?

i still think you should just do it and if she's not into you so be it..., but im curious.

• I asked her out and she said she was busy, so I'm taking that as a sign of disinterest and I'm moving on. :)

• Not always true, not by a longshot. But when girls don't make it easy, they usually aren't being difficult for the purpose of cruelty. Sometimes it's almost unconscious.

• it depends on the woman.. some do and some don't... I suggest that you decide whether a girl is worth it or not and then pursue her...

• Not necessarily true. Girls like guys can get in their own way. Have you seen He's Just Not That Into You?

• No I haven't and I'm unsure what you mean.

• If a girl likes you, her efforts to let you know might make it harder for you.

• @If a girl likes you, her efforts to let you know might make it harder for you.

do you mean if she asks him out, she's making it hard for him to ask her out?

• Definitely. Only immature and shy girls would play hard to get, putting shitty tests on men.

• But why do we men tolerate it? :p

• Only needy, desperate guys constantly hung up on the same persons, because they don't believe to have the social freedom they're gonna have.

• I tend not to play their games. I just move on to the next girl.

• not always, some women actually make it worse and actively push you away.

• True. I believe she will make it difficult if the guy is desperate for a date with her.

• You might be onto something there. Is asking a girl out desperate nowadays? I mean am I supposed to send 1000's of text messages first?

• This is very very true.

• Although sometimes, girls don't know wtf they're doing or are shy. That's where you need to have confidence and the ability to discern things.

• Yeah it seems that's what you have to do.

• I would assume it to be true. If they want a relationship with you... why would they hinder it?

• This only works if your hot or good looking.

• It really depends upon the type of women you approach. Some women will play hard to get or test guys, regardless of their level of interest in the guys, especially if they are approached often by men, or have been burned in the past.

While other women, in fact, will lead guys to their doorbell for a date.

• false. i asked my crush out today. Shesays that i could have done it two months ago. I didn't see any sign of that. Today was me saying 'fuck it, let's throw the dice"

• So she accepted?

• Yes she did :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Fantastic news! Congratulations to you. :D

• yep if she is not some immature girl who want to be chased and shit

• I don't chase pal, I make my intentions known and offer an invitation to get to know each other better. I don't have time for games only video games haha.