I'm terrified of my bf to see me without make-up? Help me?

What do you think when you see a girl without make-up? I'm so worried that my bf will think I'm ugly without it. My face skin color is a bit uneven plus I have some freckles. What if he is disgusted by my natural look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy. How much make up do you wear? If you wear a lot... then you should slowly let him see you with less and less on... like... one day, don't put eyeliner. Next day, no bronzer. Next day, light foundation, etc. If you go from looking all glammed up to quite average- it might be shocking for him. He might feel like you'd been faking quite a lot. Best to ease him into it. Though honestly, uneven skin and freckles sounds quite normal. It's people who cover massive acne/crater scars expertly and THEN take it all off who need to be worried.

What Guys Said 6

• im positive he won't be as im sure you having makeup on all the time wasn't a requirement when you became his GF.

• Mark my words:
    "He WILL NOT be disgusted."

• You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door, don't need make-up, to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you.

• just be natural around him and see if it changes his opinion about you

• Your issues are correctable. I mean, there are various over-the-counter products that can help.

• He should like you with or without makeup

What Girls Said 6

• I used to have this problem, still do to be honest. Just try to tell yourself that he's with you because he loves you and he can still see your features for what they are even if you emphasize them with make up. Try wearing a little less make up gradually when you're around him, one night don't wear eye make up or don't wear gloss or blushes. Gradually get used to not wearing make up around without telling him and he probably won't even care. Soon you'll be more comfortable wearing no foundation or anything and he won't see a drastic change :)

I personally think freckles are adorable and I'm sure he'll think the same! Try not to worry, he's with you for a reason and it's not make up :)

• hey, if he loves you enough... he will not run away.. guess that's the test for him and you in some way. good luck! :)

• If he really likes/loves you then he will still find you attractive, my bf even says i don't need my make up and doesn't see why i wear it lol

• How much makeup do you wear?

• Freckles are cute as frick.

• You never know until you show him