Nervous about a firat date and what to wear …HELP.

So Im going a my first ever date, its really casual, and we are jus going to the park, but Its with of of my guy friends and we not long started going out …what do i wear cuz Im really nervous :3 (trying to stay away from jeans)

Maybe jeans aren't such a bad thing, considering i don't really own skirts or dresses?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys want their girls to wear their most comfortable clothes so she can do whatever she wants or can move comfortably. Try not to wear heels, wear shorts or skirts and flats. Guys actually love girls who wear heels but on some occassion if it is only a casual date it is not necessary to wear one. Just be yourself and don't overdress.

What Guys Said 5

• Uhm, just wear normal clothing. Maybe a cute dress or something, I personally like girls in dresses. But ultimately I wouldn't overdress 'cause that's just awkward.

• I don't really own dresses, (sorta a tom boy) :3 haha Thankx tho

• Aha, that's no problem :P
      Just wear something like shorts then, something casual :P

• Wear a nice t-shirt and sweater or whatever, and a skirt. Not a slutty skirt, but one that covers most of your thighs. And no heels.

• Dont overdress, just wear whatever you're most comfortable in, but most importantly dress for the occasion.

• If you have been friends with the guy and it's considered a date now, then I would wonder why she didn't change. Many women wear something different for dates. I don't know, if you want to wear jeans, go ahead but like I said, I wouldn't really consider it a date if you wear the same thing that you do when you were "friends"

• DONT wear anything trashy or swanky. He will think less of u. Wear something comfortable and adorable.

What Girls Said 0