Only just realised how I feel?

I'll try and keep this simple.
I was seeing a great guy for a month or more. I felt we were clicking. We kissed a couple of times but it didn't seem to go further as we were out on dates. I found it hard to intiate intimacy as I was trying to guard myself from being hurt again.
This guy started losing interest and faded out. I suspect he has moved on. He has ignored my texts and has blocked me on fb and other accounts. He has completely cut me off without warning.
He has been on my mind and I am beginning to realise I might have forced him to dump me by my coldness towards him. However, he wasn't exactly forthcoming with his feelings.

Did I let a great guy walk away? or is it his loss? :-/

I realised I do really like him but the way he has treated me has reinforced the walls around me. Dont know what i should do.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the sounds of it, you did kinda of blow it. I understand your level of caution, but you need to realize that not everyone is the same. But, if don't give off a positive vibe, this the reaction you are going to get ever time. He may have picked up right off the bat that you were somewhat cold and didn't want to seem too pushy with you, maybe he was waiting for you to warm up a bit. Since you never really did, his time for you just ran out. Since he has blocked you, and is ignoring your texts, I would give up on this guy and try again with the next, maybe with a different approach.

• I understand. I haven't spoken to him in 2 weeks and its killing me. I want to be with him. But Im afraid of expressing my feelingsnow that he's ignoring me. Should i catch him and just tell him how i feel or will i just make things worse?

• Everyone deserves a second chance! I would for sure tell him you are sorry and that there was a mis-understanding, tell him how you feel. Either he will accept or not. Either way you get an answer and the mystery has been solved.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm afraid it didn't work out for the two of you. He's making a clean break from you and you should recognize that he's trying to move on without hurting you by staying away. He doesn't want to move any further in a relationship with you, and pursuing him will not have a good outcome for either of you. This was not a disaster in your life, just a relationship that didn't work out, and you can learn from it.

Good luck.

• You just have to move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Learn from your mistakes and move on. If you were cold you can't be that way. If someone feels unwanted they will move on. We all already have enough confidence issues, you don't need to make it harder.

Now if he wasn't interested in talking about things and only wanted physical then you got out just in time.

• He probably thought you weren't interested and you hurt HIS feelings. If a woman said a man was acting uninterested and asked what to do, I would probably advise her to do what he did. However, if you feel like you really like him, I think you should tell him, bluntly. It may not get you anywhere, but there's no harm to be done from it. Good luck.

• Sounds like you both lost... He did what he felt necessary to guard himself and get over you, so don't let him blocking you affect how guarded you are or aren't with him. Not sure how you come back from that unless you confess your feelings via text.