Do you fall in love easily? Do you gain crushes easily?

Do you fall in love easily? Do you gain crushes easily?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I've always fallin in love easily which is why I've always scared women off... but I've also been the object of affection now and then... my problem has always been that i want to cuddle and have a relationship... but i always wind up catching the eye of women that only want sex... ugh... the ones that do want a relationship dont respect my niceness.

0|1
    0|0
  • I very rarely develop romantic feelings for people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do fall in love easily. I don't know if you would call it "love", but I grow fond of a girl really easily and it's not good. I always accept a girl's attention with alacrity because I usually don't get any female attention. She shows a little interest and then i think she may like me and it makes me really happy and then when she doesn't reply to my text messages I get very morose. So i think the fact that I grow fond of a girl with ease makes me vulnerable.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't gain crushes easily but when I do I turn into a hopeless romantic. Tis' one of my flaws that I can't control.

1|1
    0|0
  • I actually like girls that are nice to me real fast. I am a very connecting person and I know many crap girls, thats why I want to commit with a nice one. I noticed that I didn't love most of the girls I met, I just liked em enough to give me the feel that I normaly have with one I loved. after breakup or something like that I will only keep thinking about the ones I loved but not the ones I liked first. so my answer is something in between

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a great girl, boom a week, in love. Otherwise hell no.

0|1
    1|0
  • Not at all... Takes me years

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, but only in the right circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get mini crushes all the time, but for me to fall in love would take a miracle

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Do I fall in love easily? When I find a person who I like, have chemistry with, and am attracted to, yes I do. But in a sense, those people are so rare, that no in the grande scheme of things, I dont fall in love easily.

Do I gain crushes easily? No, I only gain crushes on those I have chemistry with and chemistry is rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no.