What can I do to become more attractive to girls?

I'm wondering what I can do to become more attractive to girls because I've never once had a girl seem interested in me that I know of. I'm looking for tips on clothes, looks, and all types of things that could make me become more attractive. Feel free to check out my profile pic to get an idea of what I look like and also I'm 18, 6'0, 150lbs if any of that information helps. Any tips I can get is greatly appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for someone who has same interest as yours so you can get her attention easily.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• There is no magic formula. As cliche as it sounds, I would advise you to be yourself, You could hit the gym and tone your body up in my opinion. Girls aren't super obsessed like we are about bodies, but it definitely helps. I would be friendly and kind, but not pushy and over the top.

• Let's face it.. You need work on your chin