Does anyone else really like to be called "babe"?

I donno why but if a guy calls me "babe" or "baby" it just really gets to me and I really really like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3|5
    • I wanna be called The Sultan of Swat someday. Ultimate name for the spanking aficionado.

• In all seriousness though, glad to hear Buster was okay. I was a little worried when I heard they were running concussion tests. Love that guy. Just gotta get him out of orange one day and he'd be a favorite. :-)

• Oh, you work with a bunch of "the sky is falling" types? LOL

What Guys Said 13

• I dislike it as well. It's childish. I've called all of my S/O's by their actual name... since, you know, that's their actual names. The only playful nickname I'd give them was a play on their actual name

• I find it endearing and enjoy it but I'm very formal and prefer to call a woman by her name than anything else.

• My wife called me that. I kind of miss it. I called her "Beautiful."

• I like being called papi ;)

• Yeah, I like babe a lot. Pretty much anything other than "daddy" and I'm good with it. :-)

• Spanking huh? Lol yeah some girls like that.

I know who could use a babe right now :/

• I meet new people everyday but I've gotten a few lately lol

One of the day time sports talk guys said the dodgers are just too talented to not win the division lol. I don't know

• Both will make the playoffs, I think. It's just be fun to see how it plays out. :-)

• Actually, yes. Or whatever pet name she wants to routinely call me. It does it for me.

• I hate that word

• Ummmm
    http://media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/originals/8e/e3/a7/8ee3a70993586c6d941331ba1b502978. jpg

• It's pretty good ya. But I prefer custom nicknames. Or daddy :D

• Yeah, babe is the best

• I am indifferent, prefer honey or something like that

• Yes it goes both ways.

• It shows that you are his, in a way. It's nice knowing that you're cared for in that sort of way. I would love it if a girl said that to me

• Said what? If she called you babe?

• Yes, if she called me babe, or baby something along those lines

What Girls Said 18

• Babe and baby^-^
    And I like when my boyfriend introduces me to his friends and stuff as "his girl" instead of "my girlfriend" haha

• yea I love it when my boyfriend does that, usually calling me baby versus babe.

• My BF calls me this sometimes... sometimes he calls me J-Babe or J-baby (the first letter of my names starts with a J)... I don't really like it when he just calls me babe... because it's pretty generic... and I'm sure that's what he called his past girlfriends. I just like to be called by my name... I don't get into the pet name thing

• I like it if I am with the guy, I fucking hate it if I'm not. If you don't know me like that, my actual name will suffice. This goes for women too.

• I only like being called babe from female friends or from a guy I'm with. Other than that, I don't like it. .

• I hate it if the person isn't my actual boyfriend. Like if we're just "talking" and he calls me babe that'd annoy me.

• That sounds irritating, it's never happened t me though I was talking about being called babe by a significant other.

• Yeah I only hate it in that situation. My boyfriend calls me babe and baby, amongst other things, all the time and I don't mind at all haha

• Honestly, it makes me think of some drunk smelly rapist in an alley...
    To each their own I suppose.
    I love boo or bae lol

• I like it filler

• I loooove being called babe!! :)

• luckily have never been called that

• It reminds me of that talking pig...

• Yup, I dig it.

• Yes I do. Goes both ways for me. I like to call him that as well.

• by randoms? no i don't like it.
    but if it were a boyfriend.. i love it.

• The right people can call me whatever they want to call me.

• I love any pet name! I also really like 'honey', 'sweetheart', 'hun', etc.
    Pet names are like... my ultimate weakness.
    Any time a guy calls me a pet name, I get really blushy and my heart gets all unsteady. :)

• No I don't I hate when guys call me that and I'm not even dating them

• I meant being called it by a significant other

• Oh I don't know I never have but if he would I don't know maybe I wouldn't I know I hate the word cutie for sure so that ones a definite no

• Yea cutie is a bit creepy to me...

• Babe yes baby no can't stand being called baby