As he was leaving my work, my crush said: I like your ring and your sweet matching nails. He likes me right? That's just such a random compliment?

It was literally as he was leaving the door, all rushed like he really wanted to say something nice. He has told me he thinks i am a sweetheart numerous times, and I'm willing to ask him out if I think he actually likes me, and that I have a chance at him saying yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he already complimented you a couple times then he's interested. Just ask him!

What Guys Said 3

• Guys couldn't give a fuck about nails. Seriously. They're a waste of time, if the purpose is being attractive to men. If he has the insight to notice and comment on yours, he's into you :P

• Sure sounds like he likes you, and you should ask him out. Like your pic, makes me think he would be a fool not too accept.

• just him out... there is low %'s of rejection from a boy for a date

What Girls Said 0