Women, what are the top five characteristics you look for in a man?

The top five characteristics in a man you cannot do without when looking for your dream man.

For example: "I need a guy that has great humor and can make me laugh."

in case you're wondering why it's because my friend and I were sending these for an hour yesterday and want to see what you real woman have to say about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• number 1 for me is that he must love God with all his heart :)
    after that in no particular order: likes/is attracted to me, is respectful/caring (of himself & others), has a good sense of humor (doesn't have to be a comedian... just can laugh at himself & have a good time), and is honest/trustworthy.

What Girls Said 12

• IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
    handsome
    at least makes decent money
    masculine/macho/tough
    likes me a lot
    active

• Obviously with relationship there's always something like chemistry that can't really be described. Even a guy that seems to be great might not be a good fit but some objectives are

Attractiveness
    Stability
    Loyalty
    Caring personality
    treats me well

If there was a 6th I'd go with masculinity

• In no particular order:
    Ambitious/Intelligent
    Honest/Trustworthy
    A man who makes me feel safe
    Easy going
    Respectful
    x

• Intelligent
    Ambitious
    Honest
    Kind
    Funny

• Well I'll give a points but not in order okay. So there you go :-
    1) Attractive
    2) Behavior
    3) Personality
    4) Honesty
    5) Loves me very very much and oh yeah my family and my dogs too. Lol.(^.^)

• Can't put them in order but important is kindness, attractiveness, ambition, intelligence and sense of humor

• Kind, always makes me smile, sweet, caring, goofy.

• I'd say I want my guy to be: sweet/caring, flirtatious, stable, smart, funny.

• Why do you ask?

• Because my friend and I were having a discussion about what we think the top five chracterisitcs women want in a man and we ended up with a never ending debate so I figure I'd ask here to get real women's opinions.

• I'm getting the feelingyou think I wanted to know so I could use it maliciously. Definitely not the case I'm happily married already. I just want to take care of a healthy debate with my friend lol.

• He needs to like only me, make me laugh, play games with me, eat a lot, he needs to be talktive

• Funny
    Smart
    Understanding
    Respectful (treats everyone nice)
    Loyal

• In order of importance:
    1) Likes me and respects me
    2) Intelligence - I should be able to have a decent conversation with a guy
    3) Kindness - When you're talking to a guy in person you can tell if he's a nice guy. I don't know how to describe it, I pick up on it almost right away
    4) Has a sense of humor and will put up with my (extreme) sarcasm
    5) Physical appearance (nice eyes and smile, being tallish and in decent shape never hurts) I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter, but really if he has 1-4 appearance just a bonus

What Guys Said 2

• From most to least important
    1. Handsome face ( by far the most important. If you have a face like Eddie Cibrian you don't need other four)
    2. High social status ( includes money)
    3. Height , masculine frame
    4. Big penis
    5. Personality of a low inhibition high testosterone badboy

• I don't like Eddie Cibrian.

• @BarbaraP That's ok but a lot of good looking women would have one night stand with him. He may not appeal to you but he still has many women willing to have sex with him. No need to be attractive to all the women - majority will do.

• in fact its only three, i´ll tell you in order of importance:

1. money
    2. masculinity (as in character and looks)
    3. muscle (not too much, not too less)

• damn i forgot one of the most important ones... it´s height... if you´re tall you can be ugly as hell, but if you are a dwarf, even the first three won´t help.