Girls: whats the problem and would you ever go out with a fat guy?

Im 6'2 270 pounds a lot of people say that im one of the nicest people theyve met i can make almost anybody laugh i play football, basketball and baseball and i take care of my hygene and apperance but everytime i go to talk to a girl they want nothing to do with me and I've never had a girlfriend because of I've been shut down so many times

whats my problem and would you go out with a guy like me and please be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• This is my hypothesis, you can tell me if I'm wrong:

You play sports, so you're a jock and most of your friends are jocks. You're probably around the popular athletic crowd. The girls who you try to date are part of the popular athletic jock crew. You may be going after girls who are hotter than you. If they can get guys with 6 packs, pecs, nice athletic bodies then they probably aren't gonna go for the fat guy no matter what. I know girls who would never date a fat guy no matter what. Usually people who are in shape only want others who are in shape too, they dont want to date a fat person.

Deep down you know what the problem is because you put it in your title. You're young, athletic so why not lose the weight? Decrease your caloric intake and eat better foods and train harder so you can attract the girls you want. If not, then ask out the less cute less popular girls who would have lower standards for a guys looks

What Girls Said 8

• You sound like you actually do keep active so I'm guessing your Achilles heal is food, which it is for many people. I don't mind slightly bigger guys, being quite tiny myself I actually quite like a guy to be bigger than I am and that isn't just limited to height, having a bit of chub is fine with me. So long as he makes an effort to keep active and fit (as you do) and doesn't just live off junk food and sit about all day then it's not a problem. It's only an issue when the weight alters somebody's appearance drastically, at least for me :)

• Being a very active and sporty girl, but slightly on the heavier side, I hear you. What helped for me is to put myself out there. I try not only to be sweet/gentle, but also flirtatious around some people and feel comfortable in my own skin. That is, I think, what lead me to having my current (and previous) relationship (s): Confidence.

• Shows guy doesn't look after himself

• You know what there's nothing wrong with that as long as you're not obese. Since you can make everyone laugh that is a good thing. But if you approach a girl be sure you're at your best behavior and have got a lot if confidence. And also make eye contact while talking to a girl.

• You're active in sports, how come you're a fat guy? There's nothing wrong w/ going out with chubby guys tbh though for some girls, it's kind of a turn off. But attitude is more important of course, you'll find your girl don't worry, just don't rush things, be friends with the girl you like then the rest will follow.

• I'd date that size. Have confidence and don't let the turn downs effect you personally. Confidence is soooo attractive.

• My boyfriend is around your height and weight but he's extremely muscular with some chub. SO assuming you're similar, I see no problem. You should be able to get girls.

• I would, pesonaly I'm really shy and as long you would treat me nice and talk with me I would go out with you. In the end if you only look at body and face those two will be gone later or sooner, but only one thig lasts longer - personality. I only want a person i can laugh with

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of women won't date a fat guy period.
    But a lot of women are not bothered by it at all. It especially helps that you're 6'2.
    Just be confident and be fun :)

Also, shedding a few pounds will make you look, and more importantly, feel better.
    Good luck, bro :)

• I was your height/weight for most of my life. While finding a girl wasn't that hard, the ones I desired were harder to get. I dropped down to 180 pounds and my options increased dramatically. Not just with new women either. Crushes I had that were "out of my league" starting showing interest.

• It's possible to get a girl. You have to have confidence to the max. Be absolutely sure of yourself, But losing weight won't hurt