Please rate my appearance on a scale of 1-10?

Just wondering where I stand. Would be awesome if I could get some feedback from the ladies out their about myself.

INSTAGRAM:__GreatScott__
KIK:ScottTheMighty

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that everyone already have an idea about their loosk, so I would say don't get overwhelmed/disappointed by the response.
    Advice- join a gym and bluk up like 20/30lbs and you won't have to spend much time here

What Girls Said 7

• 7/10 not really my type exactly but I have to say you definitely are attractive ^ - ^

• Looks like you have a nice bidy and your arms are great but your face is not my type. Id say a 4-5.

• I think you look cute. Don't worry about a stupid number.

• You look like a grown man in the face.

• That's good cause a lot of people say I look young

• you do look young but grown at the same time. Baby Face but grown man face simultaneously lol but you're a cutie.

• Haha thanks :)

• Face is like a 7 Ish. You should gain some muscle though

• thank you, yeah I've been trying to work on my arms. Thanks for the advice :)

• You're welcome. And good luck

• id rate you a 2, sorry

• No problem :) thank you

• i mean you see like a very nice person and really looks arnt all that matter so it doesn't matter what i or anyone else thinks as long as you are a good person thats what really matters. and you know its just the taste of one person, it doesn't mean you are bad looking it just means your not my style

• I'd rate you a 8 xx

What Guys Said 5

• Based on your profile pic I think your muscles are fine. Lots of girls will love them. Yes some girls (a lower amount) would prefer more and if you want to spend the time getting it and maintaining go for it. I personally accept where my body wants to be naturally and go for women interested in it. I find life is so much easier that way.

• Thanks man that's good advice

• And by naturally I mean I still workout but I'm not obsessed and stressed about adding more muscle. I just have a moderate but consistent routine.

• Bulk up a bit and you'll be pullin', bro :)

• 7/10 brah!
    If you can grow more muscles.. ( not bulky mind it) then you will be like 8/10

• A solid five

• Dude I don't know what's wrong with these girls but irl i reckon you'd get an 8 from most girls