Why do guys these days like such girly party hard girls?

I'm 18, I freaking LOVE my personality, hell more than my looks. My personality is my heart. I'm goofy, chill, smart, love video games reading and anime. But yet I realized that guys rather have me as a friend. I don't like dressing TOO girly, I wear wedges and sneakers instead of stilettos and pumps, shorts and jeans instead of dresses and skirts. I only polish my nails white or clear. But yet guys prefer party hard girly girls. They get the most attention. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel your pain. I am similar. I only got guys' attention when I wore skirts/dresses which annoyed me (not a fan of them!) I like reading, video games, WWE I will admit. I'm a little snappy at people and a tomboy.
    Why?

My first answer would be nature perhaps? They may like the girls who aren't like one of the guys. One that is feminine maybe. Those party girls, though, do throw themselves SOMETIMES at guys and dress provocatively so guys see the obvious femininity. Ours is different or covered up. Those girls are boisterous and dolled up every minute of every day.
    Which is how society has portrayed how women should be. Constantly sexed up, perfect bodies etc.
    We choose to be different. We choose to not wear high heels, we choose the Docs (go everywhere in mine nearly!). We may be too like the guys to be differentiated.

But don't lose hope, as I am always told. Be strong and independent! You don't need a guy to be happy. Just go with how you are and someone is bound to come along. 7 billion people in the world, they can't all be the same can they?

Hope I helped. Peace, man :D

What Guys Said 7

• It's simply a stereotype most girls have been led to believe. Guys don't like hard partying girls but rather some characteristics like femininity and audacity. My advice, you don't have to become like most of these attention seeking party girls, you just have to readjust your personality a little like voice and speaking speed, body language. And besides, most of the guys who go after those kinds of girls lack emotional maturity and that's not something you would want. Lots of guys would think of proposing right off the bat to a girl who says she likes video games and anime.

• Girls that dress up really nice and hit the party scene hard appear to be more comfortable with their sexuality and let loose. We perceive these girls as being easier opportunities to get them into bed.

Girls that dress more modestly and don't frequent the party scene as much are perceived to be more difficult to lay. Hence why they receive less attention.

Plus, party girls tend to doll themselves up making them visually more attractive than their plain Jane counterparts.

• You sound like a awesome girl, I don't like party girls , I don't like girls
    who have a bunch male friends, I think girly girls are okay as long as
    they don't strive for attention of bunch of guys

• I like girly girls but NOT party hard girly girls. I want her all to myself!

• We don't all like that

• "I like girly girls but NOT party hard girly girls. I want her all to myself!" I have the same opinion

• If you're already in love with yourself, what do you need a guy for?

Perhaps there's a reason girls wear stilettos and skirts.

What Girls Said 0