I what u believe: relationship takes a work or it' s just should be natural thing?

It depends : some say well u need to work for good relationship invest. Other say: it should happen naturally. So... Hos right?

Most Helpful Girl

• A relationship definitely takes work. It's impossible for two people to make each other happy all the time. That's why so many people who get divorced cite "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for leaving their marriage. HOWEVER, if you're with someone who hardly ever makes you happy or if the relationship is a struggle every step of the way, there's probably something seriously wrong and you should probably take a serious look at yourself and/or the person you're with. (If you're not married yet, that is. If you are married, then do whatever it takes to make things better, don't just leave.)

What Girls Said 4

• I used to think it came naturally but now I realise the best relationships are the ones where both partied are working to make it great!

• I used to think the same way. Naturally it can work out at the very start. But later you have invest. Sometimes even work harder. Especially if it's not fresh relationship

• It takes work and being able to comprise

• They tend to be natural in the beginning but they take work down the line.

• It should happen naturally.

What Guys Said 0