Is it true that virgin girls dont like dating virgin guys?

Is it true that virgin girls dont like dating virgin guys

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost my virginity to someone who wasn't a virgin and I've taken my boyfriends virginity. I enjoyed the fact that I was his first and it was like a sense of pride taking over you know, just like it is for guys, however it was awkward because I wasn't very experienced myself and he was nervous and it just didn't feel good, it didn't feel sensual and in the moment because of it. I didn't like the fact that they weren't confident. If you're confident it honestly doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not. If you have a ton of sexual chemistry than it will be good. But myself I preferred someone who was confident and didn't finish in 2 seconds or offer to return the favour.

What Girls Said 12

• No I am still one, and I would actually prefer to be with one. I already know that whenever I finally have sex it is going to be awkward and everything. At least there will be two of us inexperienced instead of just me. Unfortunately at my age there probably really are no virgin men.

• I'm probably not qualified to counter your statement but I've had thoughts similar to it, so I guess its a trigger for me to comment on.

"Unfortunately at my age there probably really are no virgin men."

Not so much is the age a factor in what I'm going to say; Its about the "no virgin men" part. I often wonder how truthful a man is when he says he had sex and talks about one or several encounters. It could just be a reaction to the culture as to how he responds.

Because for every man who has sex, a woman also must have sex (we will exclude any same sex relations for now). So there should be just about the same amount of male and female virgins. But if there is one woman who has sex with multiple men or vice versa then the numbers will change. Especially if its multiple women have multiple partners or an exceptionally large amount of partners. But would it really change the numbers that much, since most likely it would be happen from both men and women.

• So if there was less women having multiple partners than men, then there would be more female virgins than male. But wouldn't we see more of an overlap of men having sex with the same woman. Like in any given town, most men would have had sex with one or a few women leaving most the women virgins or perhaps with just one partner. But I didn't do the math and I don't know how much overlap there is.

Truthfully I don't really know much on the topic and shouldn't have said anything, but like I said it's kind of a trigger and I felt compelled to comment. Sorry if it didn't make sense or was annoying or rude or anything.

• No I don't think it is. If I'm gonna have my first time, I want it to be special. So what if the guy isn't experienced, thats what makes it special being able to learn and experience things together.

• I'm a virgin and I have nothing against dating virgin dudes.

• No I WANT a virgin guy and my bf is :)

• everyone has there own preferences but i think its cute when a guy is a virgin I'm actually more attracted to them and I'm a virgin

• I'm a virgin girl and I absolutely prefer virgin guys

• I would prefer a virgin dude.

• everyone has preferences even virgins

• It's kinda true like yea with virgin guys it's more comforting that they are as inexperienced as you but with non virgin guys they know how to pleasure you and can show you the ropes and guide you. Virgin guys won't know what they are doing and it won't be as pleasurable

• But it won't be as special for them because they will not find it as big a moment as the virgin will

• NOT AT ALL, id want to date a guy who is a virgin, just so i know that he's going through the same thing. Plus i know he wouldn't have any diseases.

• You can't just generalise, its a matter of choice i guess.

• I'm a virgin and I'd feel more comfortable if he was as well. That way we're both clumsy and I wouldn't feel so self conscious. Plus, I think sharing the experience would be a good bonding experience.

What Guys Said 1