Guys, can you rate how bad my body is? Can I wear bikini on the beach?

I feel ashamed of my body. My boyfriend said I shouldn't wear bikini because I don't look good on it. Probably I don't wanna go to the beach anyway but if I did would you be disgusted seeing me? Please tell me honestly how bad my body is!! But not too mean

pho. to/657pd
(add http:// before and remove the space after pho., i can't post straight links)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going against what many say, but I think that the truth is that a bikini is not what you should wear.

A bikini is a suit that says "I have a great body and I want everyone to see it. Look at me!" And it tends to accentuate the bad on those that have bad. Like creating "muffin tops" over the brief part. A one piece that does not accentuate your imperfections can still be very pretty and sexy.

I do not believe in the "only model types should be exposed" line of thinking. I would be perfectly happy going to a nude beach with you as you are (which is fine). But the type of swim suit you are showing is one that is made for the "only model types". You want to look great, so go with something that does not call attention in the wrong way.

I hope that your boyfriend meant it in the way I am saying. If so, he was trying to be helpful and you should not listen to the comments that say he is bad and wrong. But if he meant something else, then I would agree with the other comments about him. Depends on why he said it. But I think that honestly, you should heed what he said.

And I was not just trying to pump you up. I honestly would be fine going to a nude beach with you. You are attractive, just not in the way that a bikini is made for.

• thanks a lot! your comment was very helpful. i think i might feel more comfortable in a one piece, my girl friends just said that they are ugly and unfashionable and no one looks good in them... but maybe it's better to avoid beaches overall haha

• Thank you for MH. I hope you find a flattering one piece and be proud of your appearance. Best wishes.

What Guys Said 12

• My wife has a figure like yours. She wears a one piece type with the cute skirted bottom. That looks really sexy and takes the pressure away from try to impress everyone with a bikini.

• You look like everyone else at the beach, probably better. Have you never been to Walmart? Imagine all those people at the beach wearing bikinis.

• You actually gave me that thought! What's wrong with you?

• Don't sweat it. You will be fine.

I am a sociopath.

• That reference was to many internet posts going around about people (male and female) dressed absurdly and downright nasty at Walmart. And I have seen better looking garbage trucks than what those people look like!

• I didn't open the link because I'm on my iPad and that would require far too much copy-and-paste artistry on my part, but I will say this: if you're comfortable with your body and you want to wear the bikini, then you should go for it.

• Sexy? No. Disgusting? No. You look like a lot of other girls. Does that make it ok? No, but it makes it more acceptable. No ones going to really care unless you're with a bunch of models.

• thanks. my friends look like models though so i'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb

• Not disgusting but not sexy either. You can still buys a normal swimsuit that covers the whole body. That would be perfect for you.

• thanks, i coud try those

• Enjoy the beach... you will look great.

• Nope, nothing wrong. You're a bit fat, but far from being disgusting, as you say.

• Nobody will care lmao.

• mmmmm...
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../untitle.JPG

but you can wear whatever the hell you want to wear, most American women look like that anyway.

• I like bigger girls so you look good to me. I'd bone ya.

• No one's going to laugh at you or comment about it.

On the other hand, is anyone going to find it attractive? Probably not.

• I wouldn't, I mean people aren't likely to point and laugh but it wouldn't be pretty

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say ditch the boyfriend. You deserve to be respected and valued, not told you look bad in a bikini. If he isn't attracted to you, I dont know why he's with you. there will be guys out there who are ready to walk hand in hand with you onto the beach as you wear your bikini and them not tell you how bad you look in it. His attitude disgusts me, not your body. if you want to wear a bikini, wear a bikini!

• thanks four couragement :)

• I know you asked for guys opinions.. But anyways..
    Im a girl and im not the smallest of figures and i dont like wearing bikinis
    Maybe try some one pieces that compliment your curvy figure <3
    You dont have to wear bikinis to the beach and tbh if people judge you for your body shape they're judgmental asses =)

• oh thanks :) hope you're right

• Screw your boyfriend. Girl what you need to do is go to that damn beach with a gorgeous bikini on and show all of those people that you can be confident and gorgeous without fitting today's horrible society. Girl seriously wear that bikini and be proud. No one should be able to tell you what to put on your body.

• Why are you with your bf if he doesn't value you?
    If you can wear a bra and underwear, why can't you wear a bikini?
    It's all about feeling comfortable in your birthday suit.

• I don't know why he said that. Usually he doesn't say anything bad about me but compliments.

• Steps to a bikini body: 1.) take your body. 2.) put a bikini on it. That is all.

• i wish i had your confidence :)

• Your boyfriend is a douche bag and you should wear whatever you like

• You're fine! Be proud of your body

• Are you sure the size of your bikini is right? It looks just a little bit tight. Not crazily tight or anything, but it's just something I noticed.
    Anyway, no, I wouldn't be disgusted. You can wear whatever you want to to the beach. :) But I'm not a fan of the color of the bikini. Dark blue or black would look better with your skin tone I think.

• Yeah it's too small, you're right. Not the one I was gonna wear anyway. Thanks for your tips :)

• Glad I could help. Rock your bod! Your boyfriend has no right to dictate what you should wear. :)

• Ofcourse you can be happy with who you are, looks dont matter. You are gorgeous, now just believe it

• aww so sweet of you :) thanks