Are mixed girls (black/white) willing to date white guys?

I see them in relationships with black guys a lot but never white ones. I would love to ask them out because I think they are stunningly beautiful, but my self-esteem isn't too great.

Thanks everyone who answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't have anything against white guys lol Maybe more black guys approach mixed girls? (I'm black/white)

What Girls Said 14

• Of course they would. I'm mixed and 99% of the guys dated have been white. But mostly that is who asks me out. For some reason always wind up being the their first dating experience outside their race. Being mixed race doesn't make me or any of the other girls different in any way. Its rare for mixed race people to have issues with any form of interracial relationship but hey... I live in Canada so things are bit different here. Just don't fetishize her as this is a HUGE turnoff. There is nothing worse to anyone than being treated as novelty act or alien creature.
    I actually thought that Texas was hostile to minorities but guess its a stereotype in the media.

• Definitely a stereotype. No more racist people there than any other state.

• :)
      Which parts of Texas are most open to tourists and travelers by the way?

• Galveston and Corpus Christi are both very beautiful areas. Be warned that those places are in southern Texas so the heat is strong with 100% humidity to match. If you aren't from there or accustomed to that type of weather you may not enjoy it.

• It always depends on the girl's preferences, honestly. I have a mixed friend who's dating a white male, if that makes you feel any better!

• i think many do. at least on this site there are several. they are often gorgeous like mariah carey or tinashe.

• I guess it all depends on the girl. I'm black and white, and I've never been with a white guy, even though I've always wanted to lol. I guess guys from other races are more attracted to me because I always end up with black or latino guys. Sometimes, you just have to go for it because you never know, maybe she feels the same way!

• I know many half white and half black girls who date white guys :)

• Well I'm not Black & White but I am mixed...

And yes I definitely would I'm attracted to all races especially white.

But I can only speak for myself some mixed girls will and some won't it's a preference.

• I'm mixed and I will not date a black guy, and my bf is Japanese... I have gone on dates with some white guys, but it never went passed a first date.

• Why just that combo of mixed?

• I personally feel like mixed black/white is beautiful. Even from a young age I've been captivated by them. I don't have anything against other races; they're just the ones I like the most.

• Try a mixed girl with a white dad :-/

• Go for it, you never know unless you try 😊

• Where I work I see plenty of mixed girls with white guys. I'm mixed and I only date white and Latino guys.

• Well it all depends on the girl, I go to a "black Highschool" and many mixed girls do say they wished they could date a white male but feel that they are out of there league or because socially they are different.

• Not sure about mixed girls with black guys, but I know a lot of mixed girls who are with Asian guys. I'm mixed and I would date a white guy.

• I actually hadn't seen that before. Must just be the difference in areas.

• Haha. Got it. ^^

• I would love to date a Asian guy but most that I see go with white Latino or Asian women

• Well this makes me feel like crap. I'm white, what's wrong with white girls? we can be "stunningly beautiful" too you know.

• I also said I don't have anything against other races. White girls definitely aren't ugly.

• It is a fetish for most white guys though. Like I see a lot of white guys with Asian girls and it's just weird I don't know

• That's not "weird" and it's not necessarily a "fetish". Maybe the guy is just open minded and sees hotness in all races like I do.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah they should be open to white guys. Black guys may like them because they many times look like light skinned black girls, but yeah go for it dude.

• I'm white and prefer white girls, I can't even imagine dating outside my race it wouldn't feel right. Let me know how that works out for you bro.

• That's cool but relationships are like friendships in that people tend to grow more when being around people that are different from themselves. It broadens their horizons and challenges them to stretch themselves. Otherwise life becomes a series of "confirmation bias". I'm not saying that strictly about race or culture but just hanging out with people that are exactly the same as ourselves personality wise.

• @YouAholic Nope, I have never in my life found other races attractive. White women are and will always be the most beautiful to me. I can't help how my brain works towards attraction.