Girls - have you ever rejected a guy and later regretted it?

e. g. you actually liked the guy, but didn't want to appear easy so you rejected him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah and I'm in love with him

• then why did you reject him?

• Yeah

• :P :P :P :P

What Girls Said 8

• Well there was this one guy I really really grew to like when firstt became close friends with him. Hejustt straight out asked to go out with me when his two friends were liked on one knee either side of him. I felt very embarrassed and felt too young to be dating so I cut him off and said no then walked away. I actually still to this day feel really bad about it...

• This question has been asked a lot. But ummm I don't think any girl turns down a guy they like out of fear of seeming "easy"... like honestly, that term is used to refer to sex not relationships.
    But when I reject a guy it means I don't like him and I don't regret it

• I reject guys because he deserves to be rejected. Not worth my time and effort so no regrets.

• yes at the time it was probably for a reason and i have regretted it to some extent later but usually i realize that my gut instinct was right

• Nope. I reject everybody for a good reason.

• Yes I have

• Yes. Sucks too because I hurt his feelings and now I'm certain he'll never speak to me again.

• Yes. We hooked up a few times and I don't know if he really wanted a relationship or anything so I stopped talking to him and I regret it

• Everything happens for a reason baby girl. Maybe it would cause heartbreak in the end. I'm starting to realize that with a guy in my past. There's better out there

What Guys Said 0