Do you guys ever get impressed?

You try so hard to please him but he just never notice it... what do?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck yeah we get impressed. We all get impressed in different ways though. For me, honesty (in a nice way), treating people with kindness and respect, intelligence but not cocky like she has to prove something to me or the rest of the world, not being afraid to be and act like a woman or being feminine and proud of it not being afraid to be or fulfill a traditionally feminine role at home or other places, an amazing mom. That is one of the most beautiful things to me is a great mom doing her thing.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Do you appear to be preoccupied with your personal life? or do appear to be preoccupied with his life? The answer to this question makes a lot of difference... i know from personal expiereince that chasing and obssessing only causes more problems and lessens your "self worth"... you need to make yourself believe that your price tag is much higher than reasonable... so he's not impressed? That his problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't TRY to make him feel something, because it's obvious, and doesn't work. Just do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he hasn't noticed or has noticed but hasn't done anything then he's not interested at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not interested in you no matter how hard you try he'll never return the favor like showing how much he appreciates all your efforts. Come to your senses and value your worth girl. Guys love the chase and it is their job, not us girls.

0|0
    0|0