I like my best friends brother?

Unlike most people. by best friend actually would love for me to date her brother. So when I told her that I have feelings for him she was all on board. I've always been quite close with her brother as well, however he always treated me like just a friend until recently. For example one time, during a conversation he randomly started talking about dating me, but that it would be weird since i'm him sisters best friend. And then eventually he began touching me a lot more than usual. Like, I was sitting between his legs, and he was stroking neck, and back. Just very bold things in comparison to his old habits. a few nights ago I spent the night at their house, and we were all watching a tv show and he grabbed my hand and was playing with my fingers. Later we were all lying in my friends bed, and he again, grabbed my hand, and stroked my leg and stuff all night. After he went to ed, he texted me to come hang out with him after his sister fell asleep. So I went and just lay on his chest. when I told him how I felt and how confused I am, all he said was that he is confused too. I genuinely don't know what to think about any of this. All i know is that I like him, I just can't get a read on how he feels? any thoughts and advice as to what I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like you guys need the talk. you two need to sort things out and let each other know the type of feelings you have for each other. if he hasn't done anything sexual, i think he likes you a lot and he's not lustful. since he's confused too, you better take the lead and bring the subject in the forefront. good luck

What Guys Said 2

• I assume you are younger? At first you were just his sisters friend. Now the feelings are starting to change and become very confusing for both of you. This is just the natural transformation from friends to something more. It is further complicated by your youth and inexperience. This will develop more with time into something you both can better understand. Just be patent with each other.

What Girls Said 1

• I can definitely tell that he does have physical attractions for you but it depends on what he feels in his heart. Okay so sure he touched you here and there but sometimes that can give him the wrong message since you allowed it. The best thing to do is talk about it, because I know if I was in your situation that I may think that they like me but then feel neglected if he runs off with another.