Is uf weird that I am 18 going on 19 never had a boyfriend been kissed and still a virgin?

Exactly what the question says lol is it weird?
Cause I am feeling very awkwatd l8ly

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG! I'd take u home in a split second da moment i heard ur still a fresh virgin. Be glad ur precious gift is still intact. Give it to da luv of ur life and not juz sum random guys out there. Its sumthing special u know.

What Guys Said 5

• you shouldn't rush these things. i suggest that you work on yourself first- be physically, mentally, and emotionally attractive. if there's one thing i'd do over and correct in my past is my very first time dating. it was terrible. it was very immature and lustful, and had no point in my life at all other than experience and realization that i wasn't fit to be in a relationship. if you want to be in a relationship, make it count. you dont want to waste you're time in something that is inevitably going to end. therefore, i suggest that you prepare yourself for it. attract the guys that you want and disregard those who are useless and just in it for the sex and pleasure, unless thats the type of relationship you are seeking for. i know girls love douchebags because they're confident but you dont wanna be dating a complete idiot who's only in it for the short term. you want a man not a boy who's looking to play with a toy but the second he loses interest, hides it in the closest and never acknowledges its existence. i know it sounds picky but im a guy , and i know the interests of men and what they talk about behind closed doors. you're actually lucky that you didn't have to date any immature moron in highschool. no kid in highschool thinks with their mind when it comes to relationship, they think with their penis. trust me on this one. at 19, you'll meet guys who have passed this phase and have a higher understanding about love and relationships. good luck and be wise.

• hahahahaha to be honest I find it is very commendable and you deserve an applause... its really hard to do so... its not awkward and you shouldn't feel awkward... to be honest I lost my virginity at a young age and I'm 20 now... If it were my choice I would probably still have my virginity...

• Same here
    LOL

I would say
    kiss and fuck someone you love and who loves you back...

• Noits not weird or strange kts normal, no regrets

• Depends how hot you are.

What Girls Said 9

• No but don't wait you're 40 something to announce to gag that you're still a virgin.

• No its not weird at all. Don't just feel under pressure because nowadays majority of the girls are loosing their virginity when they're only about 12-13.

• My cousin is almost 19 and has never had a boyfriend or anything. It's ok and should be normal.

• What's weird is that you said "l8tly"
    Anyway I'm 18 and a virgin and have never dated. I've only kissed one person too.

• Im 17... close enough. I'm not ashamed. The media presents sex as a casual thing whereas it should be a sacred thing between two partners. (It's better to do it when you're mentally mature to handle that sort of connection. In my opinion, doesn't matter what age you loose your virginity. As long as your ready.) Making love as they say. Not just for pleasure. As for kissing and being in a relationship... well, i have delt with a lot over the past years. Still going through something. I need to learn how to impove myself, understand myself, and love myself before i can can share myself with someone else.

• Seriously... consider ourselfs just extra special. If we still kept it and not gave it away to some guy at 16 in a car means something. Just saying

• i'm 20 going on 21 and i've never had a bf
    its not weird... its just not as common

• Ignore everyone who taunts you. I don't know if you want opinion from someone younger than you, but don't do anything until you're ready and do it with someone you won't regret it. A lot of my friends regret losing their virginity because it was someone who they realized they didn't even like or were jerks to them. So, no, it isn't weird, kudos to you actually for not losing it just for the heck of it.

• No I never had a bf I'm 22 and guys don't approach me only by fb not in person and they don't tell me they like me until later we'll when I was in school with them they wouldn't we wouldn't talk and others say I'm pretty but they don't ask me out. And I have been kissed but yea I don't know guys look at me and all but they don't come up to me the guys that do I don't find attractive I'm not shallow but I have to have both I wouldn't go out with someone who's just attractive and have a bad personality and I wouldn't go out with someone unattractive but with good personality we'll maybe I would give them a chance. But not to be bf & gf also if I don't have feelings for them I tell them in a nice way that I don't like them. Which has happedn and some guys tell me that I turn them on which I don't know how considering that I don't have provocative pictures on my fb but this guy said he was horny by looking at me which made me feel bad cause he had a gf I said talk to her.