Should I lie or tell the truth?

If my ex boyfriend ask me when was the last time I had sex. Do I lie or tell the truth? It's been 5 months since him & I had sex. But I have slept with 2 other men since. Tell him or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should you tell him anything in the first place? It's your ex.

What Guys Said 4

• you should tell him just in simple word's that it's my Life now I don't share it with anyone so please don't get into my LIFE.:)

• He's your ex thus it's not his business.

• Tell him to mind his own business. You don, t have to justify yourself to him.

• I understand where u coming from. But why would he even wana know? Is he worried about my numbers? Or wanting to know if I had any dealings (sex) with my kids father?

• He may still have feeling for you. He may also wonder the h stands in the performance pecking order

• Okay I didn't understand the last part of ur response.

• If it were me, I would feel like she should be able to tell me anything. That's why she's my girlfriend, right?

What Girls Said 5

• its none of his concern, its really between u and that person. no outside party, especially an ex needs to know these types of details
    its on u who u decide is trustworthy to share these things with. depends on where u stand with your ex, how u want him to feel

people can tell in your attitude and the way you carry yourself how you're doing in life. there's nothing more pathetic than knowing that your ex is a sad sap without u. the best way to get back at them is to act like you're super happy and doing great without them haha. not in a bragging way but in a way where u project good vibes genuinely. no sadness or awkwardness, almost as if you're better off this way
    u could say "awh i don't wanna go there, but i can say i've met some great guys. couldn't be happier :)"

• I'd say it is none of his business, you don't answer to him, he is an ex for a reason and he doesn't need to know about your sex life.

• Telling the truth is better because he will understand why

• Truth.. Better let it out before it ruins anything in The future

• If you were not in a relationship with him at the time you had sex with others then it's none of his business! I wouldn't tell him!