Why do cheaters have great marriages?

It seems they continue doing what they want and they end up in awesome marriages. They will also have children and everything is just good for them.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't. I don't know where you heard this but it almost always ends badly. Someone gets knocked up, someone wants the other one to leave their spouse, etc. It's a very childish, immature, and cruel thing to do. Cheaters rarely think about how they would feel if they were cheated on and when they are they flip out. They're some of the most insufferable people on Earth. I don't know why you'd make such a bad decision but it's unacceptable and I have no interest in people who do that. Especially if they have kids and then want to wreck a home because of their own selfishness. That's FUCKED UP.

But essentially you're wrong. Sometimes that happens but cheaters cheat and it ends badly most of the time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Because people who are able to cheat are elite in some way or other. Elite wins. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • They finish their quota of cheating before marriage?

0|0
    0|0
  • They dont have great marriages otherwise they dont cheat?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Why do cheaters have great marriages?
    In my experience the reasoning depends on the gender:
    - Heterosexual guys seem to have a great marriage as it seems male infidelity isn't really that frowned upon rather it's seemingly praised/envied and shames the female partner for not putting out enough. Plus female partners seem quite willing to forgive their partner finding fault or more fault with the 'homewrecker' as it seems with male infidelity the portrayal is that he is blameless to the evil whims of female sexuality that lured him.

- Heterosexual gals seem to have a great marriage as long as their male partner doesn't find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're usually with a naive submissive person who never troubles them with anything because they let them do/get away with anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • its just unfair

1|0
    0|0