Would you date a girl who looks younger than her age or looks older?

I always get told i look younger than my age , even a girl who was younger than me but looked older like 18 thought i was 12, this made me think if boys would be put off if they dated a girl who looked like their younger sister or something. so would you rather date a girl who looked younger than her age or older or does it even matter?

Updates:
If i have no makeup, hair tied up in a ponytail and dress as i usually do (jeans, baseball top, trainers) i literally look like a 10 yr old and this is my look so i never look my age.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• No I wouldn't date someone who looks 12 years old or 40 we'd be at different stages of our lives , the lowest id go is 19 if they're mature and the highest would be 32 , I'm 24 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was still attracted to her, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, if anyone asks I can just say "shes my age and I love her" :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm always curious about this too. Youthful I thought was attractive but maybe there's a limit to that? Without make up I look about 13-14 and with it I don't think I look like 22. I'd be interested to hear guy's opinions :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes thats what i thought, maybe if you look to young for your age that could be a limit. even my next door neighbour asked my parents how old i was and she was shocked that i was 16, but i would rather look younger than my age then older.

• Yeah that's a really good point, neither of us will be complaining one day lol ;)

• Lol yep , no need for anti ageing cream for us lol

• Interesting question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehe I was curious about this too.

0|0
    0|0